UGA vs UF cocktail game the landing yessiree

BIG BOI 23

so pick a winner and just for my own curiosity give it a little thought just curious in your opinions u watch both teams id imagine

Hell its sec football regardless of teams we at least all try to watch our opponents and root for them to lose

Thanks guys to who ever gives legit response and score pred if u feelin like it much appreciated

Reactions: TrentVol
I think UF pulls it out.

As much as I dislike both teams, I work with a total of three guys and two come from Georgia and are huge UGA fans. So its a plus to see them get humble. I think after the LSU game UGA will stumble around and lose to UF.

I've got a feeling Florida wins this one. Don't know why. Both, iirc, will be coming off a bye week. Will be an interesting game.

Florida by 3 over the Dawgs.

Now excuse me while I puke5.gif

I dislike the Gators much more than the Dawgs, so I would like to see GA whoop them. But I think FL may pull this one out. They are playing much better than I expected/hoped they would.

Reactions: TGFHeupel16
I keep an eye on both teams for family purposes. UGA is much deeper. Tough to say what Florida team will show up, but UGA tends to be ready under Kirby. I think the Dawgs wear em down in the end. 33-24 UGA

Can’t pick against my own I’ll call 27-23 gatas
Bit of bias of course

At the same time tho with a bye week I like Mullen getting this much time to prepare

Plus each week he’s won different ways

Franks confidence continues to grow while surprisingly the man has made big mistakes but forgets about em quick and respond with TDs when needed most kid don’t rattle easy

UGA has 9 sacks compared to 23 by UF Aka one team gets after QB way better Polite Zuniga n Joseph could be monsters in this one

Polite 7 sacks 8.5 tfl and 4 forced fumbles are all American numbers atm

The OL just gets more impressive as season goes on hope that continues into this one

Reactions: SCRocket
Id prefer ga to lose. Tennessee can compete against GA when Vols have comparable talent. Im slowly realizing Florida could dress a middle school team in their uniforms and beat Tennessee......

Plus, its nice to see bama destroy Florida in SEC game and one thing better than seeing GA lose in the SECCG is seeing them not get there!

UF is better than expected, and UGA isn’t as dominant as expected.

That said, UGA is still at least a TD better than us.

UF wins this one. Dawgs have been spending too much time reading their press clippings and regard the LSU beatdown as a "fluke." UF not as talented, but they will play harder.

Reactions: CookevilleVol
UGA beats the sh!t out of UF. Franks gonna have a rough day...

I’m thinking it’ll be Georgia by about 9, could be one possession. I could see quite a few total turnovers. Like 4 for Georgia 3 for Florida.

I think Georgia wins. Unfortunately I'm guessing it will be a decent game and be close.

I hope Georgia runs all over them. There's a small part of me that will be fine if Florida wins and goes to Atlanta, because I would enjoy that ass whooping. Lol, makes me smile thinking about it.

But, I'll be happier if Georgia just goes ahead and ruins their hopes.

I hate both teams and how the SEC treats this game. Play a home and away series just like every other conference game and stop giving both teams 2 weeks to prepare. With that said I think UGA wins by 10.

VN Store

Back