UGA vs UF cocktail game the landing yessiree

Best case scenario for UF would be to win out, but also have Kentucky win out. That way, Kentucky could go be Bama’s sacrificial lamb while Florida finishes 11-1.

I'd actually like to see what Mullen would do against Alabama. Not expecting a win, but Mullen almost pulled an upset against Alabama last year at MSU. Also the reps against the best team in the country is valuable. You have a zero % chance to win if you don't play. That being said, our pass D is not that great, and Tua would destroy our D.

I'd actually like to see what Mullen would do against Alabama. Not expecting a win, but Mullen almost pulled an upset against Alabama last year at MSU. Also the reps against the best team in the country is valuable. You have a zero % chance to win if you don't play. That being said, our pass D is not that great, and Tua would destroy our D.

I actually would too. We’re Florida, we fear nobody.

Reactions: Gatornator
I'll be there Saturday. If I can find parking.

I've used their shuttle for Jags game - it was very convenient. Left every 15-30 minutes pregame and had return buses from halftime on. Can't remember where I parked - somewhere on the south side.

I've used their shuttle for Jags game - it was very convenient. Left every 15-30 minutes pregame and had return buses from halftime on. Can't remember where I parked - somewhere on the south side.

A friend is supposedly working on setting something up for us. But in all likelihood I'll be shelling out $50 to a guy I can't even be sure works there officially to park in a field somewhere.

Reactions: tbh
A friend is supposedly working on setting something up for us. But in all likelihood I'll be shelling out $50 to a guy I can't even be sure works there officially to park in a field somewhere.

Hope it works out. Jags game wasn't close to a sell out but it looked to me like parking is limited even for a crowd of 50k(?). I remember seeing folks tailgating next to warehouses not that close to stadium.

People forget the embarrassing loss fla took last year and for whatever reason think the gators won’t be just as mad as Dawgs after losing to LSU

Watch out for Scarlett and Perine

Can’t name which WRs show up cuz every week it’s different Jefferson Swain Hammond Cleveland Toney Grimes all studs

UGA weak pass rush last in sec in sacks makes me feel like we got a real shot

Plus Scarlett Perine n Pierce plus Toney no joke esp with Mullen calling the plays

Dawgs have the momentum in the East, therefore a loss to UF puts them into a tailspin. LSU mauled the dawgs physically and it shocked them and their staff. If the gators out muscle UGA, look out and listen to the rumblings in Athens. Nothing like self doubt to wreck things there.

Dawgs have the momentum in the East, therefore a loss to UF puts them into a tailspin. LSU mauled the dawgs physically and it shocked them and their staff. If the gators out muscle UGA, look out and listen to the rumblings in Athens. Nothing like self doubt to wreck things there.
Would love it

Either way I love the fact either Fromm starts or transfers next year

The smart move is to roll with fields from Jax on I think jmo

If Florida, Georgia, and UK all finish up with 2 SEC losses and a 1-1 record among them, what is the tie-breaker?

Would love it

Either way I love the fact either Fromm starts or transfers next year

The smart move is to roll with fields from Jax on I think jmo

If Fields is under center, all UGA has to do is line up and run the ball 80% of the time, rotating fresh RB's while keeping Florida's offense off the field...game over.

I'm thinking it will be a closer game than some folks are giving UF credit for...and I honestly have no clue who's going to prevail given what Mullen has proven he can do with what he has down there in Gainesville. I'll be with my gal (who's a UGA fan) at the game, so I'm hoping for a good 4 quarters of football no matter what the outcome is.

I snagged a pass on StubHub yesterday for around $60 that has me parking near the Chart House on the south bank of the river...10 bucks to take the river taxi over to the stadium, and it'll probably be easier to get back to the interstate from there too. I think there were multiple other spots available so that may be better than $50 for a spot in someone's front yard.

I snagged a pass on StubHub yesterday for around $60 that has me parking near the Chart House on the south bank of the river...10 bucks to take the river taxi over to the stadium, and it'll probably be easier to get back to the interstate from there too. I think there were multiple other spots available so that may be better than $50 for a spot in someone's front yard.

I shall check into that. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: tbh
I shall check into that. Thanks for the heads up.

I checked Stubhub, and it's lot '1501' , i.e. 1501 Riverplace Blvd, down at the bottom left of the map showing the different lots. No problem!

I checked Stubhub, and it's lot '1501' , i.e. 1501 Riverplace Blvd, down at the bottom left of the map showing the different lots. No problem!

Yeah, I bought one. $75 with the stubhub fees. Crikes, more than face value of the tickets!!

Yup...StubHub certainly makes their money, haha. Y'all have a safe trip in.

You, too.

You know, I am a little worried about the pass saying that ParkWhiz takes no responsibility for reseller passes. I hope that stubhub verifies these are legit before posting them.

You, too.

You know, I am a little worried about the pass saying that ParkWhiz takes no responsibility for reseller passes. I hope that stubhub verifies these are legit before posting them.

I've seen similar verbiage on concert tickets, and they turned out to be ok...here's hoping everything is above-board and legitimate.

VN Store

Back