The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

Yes, putting a DVD is a great business move, as it is clear DVDs are the future. Plus it leaves open your YouTube Channel for more important videos like ravens in airports and geese walking down the street.
I watched the Raven and geese videos yesterday!

Reactions: 508mikey
The why I'm a Firestorm fan will be early next week since I was having fun Friday including buying clothes from Old Navy that are on sale, eating at the terrific restaurant Pizza Ranch, etc.

Also I'm astounded I didn't look way sooner and decide to join a UNO intramural soccer team since I love soccer and I'm a great soccer player.
The fee is a low amount 25 bucks so will be easy to pay that, and will be playing in the UNO 5 on 5 intramural soccer league.

Also a video showcasing your great soccer skills needs to be top priority.

Someone could record the intramural soccer games which I assume would have 0 copyright issues because amateur league Soccer games.
I can get something to hold my Cellphone so I can move the Soccer ball then kick the soccer ball from the inside the big box area. Also I could find a person to record me if I wanted so I wouldn't need something to hold my cellphone.

I found out today after the Live stream over 4 minutes that a limit for how much you can stream for anything that has copyright which is why my Live Stream of NFL Week 3 SNF Patriots vs Lions 4th Quarter ceased and can't be uploaded.
So I can live stream NFL except likely limit for real minutes if it's Youtube.

A excellent intro that look like something from the Marvel Cinematic Universe or a Greek Mythology movie with a bit of Gladiator because the Titans players that were shown using the Titans sword and holding the Titans sword, also the changing to a Stone Warrior with a bladed weapon.

[VIDEO=]

I can yes I saw a masterpiece excellent unforgettable exciting dramatic game that became a close game. 1 of the best Titans games I've ever seen,, and 1 of the best Texans Titans games.

I was wrong about Henry having a great game didn't run for more than 105 yards and 2 tds didn't happen since he had 0 still he was effective, Mariota didn't throw for more than 2 tds since didn't start, Titans didn't win 49-17 in a no sweat win steamrolling the Texans.
Why I was right.
Still on the mark with the Titans start fast since scored 1st 14 points and that was in 1st half including fake punt and threw to a safety and he ran fast for a td.
Third game the charm and break through for seeing the Titans at home defeat a afc foe.
Titans did make a great statement because bend but don't break Titans defense that had a impressive int in the endzone, kept Texans scoreless for most of 1st half, able to tie Texans 17, used a game winning drive eating up clock and a game winning fg kicked, the Texans were able to move the football for the final possession including in Titans territory except since Watson held the football for more than 4 seconds the Texans long pass was futile since titans defense tackled the Texans wr with time expiring because no timeouts for Houston.
While the Titans didn't make the great statement in way I said the Titans would steamrolling the Texans, they still made a great statement with a great tough win that had adversity.
Watson and the Texans will forever remember the day the Titans showed in the rematch in Nashville he would not get the better of the Titans defense along with the Titans soul crushing the Texans.
Titans were outscored 2nd half 13-6, still won with a valiant tough gutsy great win in the rematch with the talented fast reliable Texans qb Watson and a mostly full strength Texans team.
Clowney a Texans stud heavyweight defense player didn't play.
Gabbert was a game manager and like (Disney) Remember The Titans qb Ronnie Sunshine played mistake free as in no big mistakes because no ints and no fumbles, plus able to move the ball.
Clowney didn't play.
They tied the game with a long drive 17-17, and again a long drive to kick the game winning field goal.

Flabbergasted as usual. The loquacious firestorm has appeased the unwashed masses once again with his polished prose.

Bravo, I say.

Bravo.

Well I've altered a Supernatural Horror movie that had 2 other stories that didn't fit a Crime Drama story with a Syndicate and a Creature Feature movie. Didn't fit as in not connect to the main plot at all.

Feedback from my Screenwriting Instructor in the advance course and I choose the easy best road to rewrite the movie with a Creature Feature Supernatural Horror Action Drama movie.

The Other 2 stories could be other movies with writing a Marked for Death Style Action Drama movie because I love that movie which has vicious violence same as Predator 2.
It's been shown multiple times that when persons try to fit multiple stories in 1 movie it's usually bad or awful which is exactly I will not be a fool that reuses that mistake.

Firestorm is a treasure and I'm glad he's a Vols and Titans fan

Thanks I've seen a hell of lot of amazing moments and amazing games with the Vols or Titans winning in the entire time I've been a Vols fan of the Baseball, Men's Basketball, and Football team the main attraction, and the Titans.

I have a CBR account and members can fit Full avatars so I decided use that NFL Week 3 Titans Jaguars game photo of Mariota throwing the football, and changed my avatar to this Terrific photo of Mariota stretching before the fall for the Titans 1st Td vs the Eagles.
With multiple Terrific 2018 Titans regular MM photos from the 2018 Titans regular season games I decided to use different Titans MM 2018 regular season game Photos for avatars.
It was challenging to choose just 1 avatar so this is a great solution.

Well it was a great NFL Week 5 picks for me because I moved up to 104th on NFL Picks CBSSports because I had a wonderful or excellent record 13-2.
I'll need another terrific week which would involve 4 wrong picks or less to move into the top 50. Most likely top 20 if I did have another same exact excellent week with only 2 losses.
This current decade that may be the best record I've had for NFL Pickems which I may have been doing since 2012. ESPN, Sports Yahoo, and this year is my 1st year for NFL picks CBSSports where persons can compete against Bill Cowher, Phil Simms,etc.

I do need to post my last 3 Movies I watched and saw Reviews which are saw Alpha a Terrific Adventure Drama movie Set in the Ice Age with a Good Wolf character, Antitrust a Movie that is a mix of The Skulls and The Firm with a Nefarious Computer Corporation that is evil Microsoft and a Mastermind Main Villain it's a movie that I recall seeing the Antitrust trailer when I was still watching VHS for movies except never rented the movie, I bought the Antitrust DVD at a Entertainment store similar to CD Tradepost except does have more room maybe the same size as most McDonald's , and The Meg the terrific Action Drama Horror Giant Shark Creature Feature movie which is based on the successful famous selling Book of the same name which from what I've seen has others in that series so likely Hollywood will want to adapt those books also into Feature Big Budget Creature Feature Movies.

I will always regret that I could get the 2018 Tigers Gators so damn close 28-20 it was 27-19 except wrong about the winner because wasn't Tigers it was the Gators that won . So I would have been 1 point off for both teams with the right result if I had picked the home team the scaly Gators.
Instead 1 point off for the exact score for both the winner and loser, and wrong about the winner.

No undefeated nfl week because I choose to be the fool picking the Giant Mess the Giants instead of a struggling Eagles team that has a better QB and has shown more signs of life before that TNF game.
It was a game that became a stinker with the Eagles steamrolling the hapless hot garbage Giants. That may be the last time I pick the hot garbage Giant Mess the Giants this season because maybe they are 1 of the worst teams in the NFL no doubt bottom 5.

I may have created needed space on my cellphone after deleting Alaska vacation pictures some of which are repeats or similar to other pictures,, also recorded videos of a 2017 MNF Titans game. and Stuck in the Middle.
I need that otherwise I can't upload any recorded videos for my Youtube channel.

I did have both a 2018 NFL Week 6 Ravens Titans reaction video, and a why I'm a Firestorm fan video both recorded except neither could upload after being told failed to upload, and not enough space after going to gallery. Also with unable to play those videos, and can't see the images I know it's futile to again upload those videos.

So I'll need to record both those videos today, and upload those 2 videos today which will be before the NFL Week 7 Broncos at Cards game.
A awful week for my NFL week 6 Picks because a losing record so I moved more than 600 spots away from where I was after the wonderful week. That's damn frustrating after having a excellent week and best week of the 2018 NFL season.

Also I really want to record the unique AMC Fear Fest 2018 Halloween marathon which started today and continues Friday. I say unique because I've seen other Halloween marathon promos in the past and all are different.
I really hope that it still airs the Halloween Marathon Promo today otherwise I'll have to hope a other person uploads a HD 2018 Halloween Marathon.
I searched Youtube and persons have uploaded HD AMC 2018 Fear Fest promos except I don't see any for the 2018 Halloween Marathon promo.

VN Store

Back