The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

Firestorm, what would you do if you woke up and you were now the Immortal Iron Fist?

I would be breaking boulders, rocks, brick walls, trees, etc. Also I could make professional shot videos of those superhuman breaking feats, and get the breaking feats dvds sold on Amazon making a high amount of money, also leave contact information if persons wanted me for entertainment similar to Magicians for breaking stuff so I could make more money.

I would be breaking boulders, rocks, brick walls, trees, etc. Also I could make professional shot videos of those superhuman breaking feats, and get the breaking feats dvds sold on Amazon making a high amount of money, also leave contact information if persons wanted me for entertainment similar to Magicians for breaking stuff so I could make more money.

This is top 3 of my favorite posts of yours.

Extreme last minute except I will be making my 2018 Titans season predictions video that I can get uploaded early Sunday, and since I provided summaries of why Titans win games on other titans previews videos this won't be free style or no script so likely to be less than 10 minutes.

I did find a new video for the Adventure series which would a excellent unforgettable fast speeds exciting adventure.
I drive a Ferrari on a Race Track which would be going over 150 Mph, I love Ferraris, and Ferraris can travel over 190 mph.

This is something I would want recorded with a person outside of the Ferrari.
Also Italy is a beautiful country and would be great to drive a Ferrari on the open road having the experience like I owned a Ferrari, and maybe noticed by Italian babes.

Driving a Ferrari in Italy - The Ultimate Ferrari Experience - Our Sweet Adventures

This is aiming high and would be a excellent exciting unforgettable adventure I meet the famous celebrity woman a english model and actor which she is pursing with a passion maybe she'll be in Hollywood movies, this person is Lucy Pinder that is a 10, a masterpiece, a woman that is 1 in a million, and she is a natural busty voluptuous English Goddess.
I read that it's a rumor she dated Tim Tebow, and if that is true Tim Tebow hit a jackpot which I envy him for that.

The Song she's a beauty that involves she's 1 in a million girls, and Lucy Pinder is in that elite league so this could be her theme.

The terrific smile with no teeth shown.
Lucy+Pinder+Just+Record+Gala+Screening+Arrivals+F04lpJ4kv33l.jpg

According to Information on website this is Lucy Pinder no make up and wow still a excellent gorgeous woman, and still a damn impressive beautiful face. Terrific smile with her not showing teeth.
Is she astounded that she looks this gorgeous and excellent without makeup maybe she is I know I am.
IMG_8294.JPG

Excellent Smile with teeth shown, and a great dresser.
lucy-pinder-picture-id102209535

Brillant Invention a Dress that has Pockets, and a excellent show her teeth smile.
Lucy+Pinder+Dresses+Skirts+Little+Black+Dress+Pyzp-WKlI3dl.jpg

I'll elaborate about the wanting to meet Lucy Pinder in a video, and this also involves me wanting to drive a Ferrari with her in the passenger seat which could be after I obtain the Ferrari LaFerrari a excellent Ferrari.

Reactions: BadJerry20

Yes, putting a DVD is a great business move, as it is clear DVDs are the future. Plus it leaves open your YouTube Channel for more important videos like ravens in airports and geese walking down the street.

Yes, putting a DVD is a great business move, as it is clear DVDs are the future. Plus it leaves open your YouTube Channel for more important videos like ravens in airports and geese walking down the street.

Could go to different areas and make dvds of me breaking trees, rocks, boulders, brick walls, etc. Don't limit to just 1 Dvd variety is the spice of life.

Likely become a famous celebrity and would likely get to meet Hollywood celebrities and other celebrities including the Busty Voluptuous Colombian Goddess Sofia Vergara, busty exotic Mexican Salma Hayek, Lacey Chabert, the terrific should be a A List Action Star and terrific Martial Artist Mark Dascos,Wesley Snipes, etc.

Also if I ever did fight a Human Trafficking syndicate I would breaking a lot of damn bones Marked For Death style that be wonderful.
Also I'm going to make the why I became a (DC) Firestorm fan this week.

Lucy Pinder being interviewed about being in a tongue in cheek horror movie, and has that great obvious English accent.
She's also a soccer fan,
I'm a Chicago Fire fan and love other Pro Soccer so be great to watch soccer games with her at a restaurant.

[VIDEO=]

Reactions: joevol33

VN Store

Back