The Firestorm thread. Undeniably the greatest

Well I did upload my NFL 2018 Reaction video Ravens defeating the Titans easily 21-0, and why I'm a (DC) Firestorm (Ronnie Raymond) fan is currently uploading.
It is terrific to have that why I'm a Firestorm fan video completed.

Also terrific because still airing the 2018 AMC Fear Fest Halloween marathon promo so I can record that today and upload to my Youtube channel.

Was the Why I Am a Firestorm Fan about why you are a fan of yourself or why you are a fan of the comic book character?

The DC comics comic book character which is why I put (DC) along with name Ronnie Raymond because it's best that way also so persons know I'm not talking about the 2nd one since Jason Rush a Black Man did replace Ronnie Raymond since he was killed.
It is over 15 minutes long and I do use visual images of Firestorm a great Firestorm Glass, and 2 (New Earth) Firestorm images that I printed from the internet.

Reactions: rocytop2624
there is a 19 minute Youtube video just up which will answer that question -- maybe

From what I saw I answered the Question since I specified the dc comics super hero even if persons haven't watched that long video.

Last edited:
there is a 19 minute Youtube video just up which will answer that question -- maybe

I'm guessing you didn't see my Thursday 6:09 PM post in this thread where I answered that question so persons don't need to watch that video, also just seeing the video title and destruction it's a obvious giveaway.

I'm guessing you didn't see my Thursday 6:09 PM post in this thread where I answered that question so persons don't need to watch that video, also just seeing the video title and destruction it's a obvious giveaway.
95 didnt see it -- plus the video is better

Last edited:
Anytime the Birthday is the same double digits high expectations for that same double digits to be terrific or excellent because that happens once every 10 years once you are age 11.

Here is my highlights of my 33rd Terrific Birthday, and you can read what would have made my 33rd Birthday perfect.

I did get 100 bucks and a 50 bucks wal mart gifr from my mother inside a terrific Hallmark Spider Man card which I'll show with a video with what it says front and inside .

I did use the visitor posts on Lacey Chabert Central saying it's a Terrific 33rd Birthday on a October 22 Monday and that be it be so fetch and perfect if I got to meet her on my 33rd Birthday a gorgeous woman and a famous Libra talented great charismatic talented actor.

She has liked my visitor posts on Lacey Chabert Central and others, also my comments on her photos and videos on Lacey Chabert Central her main facebook page also on her Instagram, has taken photos with her fans, and she has talked kindly about Neve Campbell that she worked with her on the terrific Family Drama tv show Party of 5, and others with her postings on her facebook and Instagram.
Also she is kind in interviews and when talking to others could be costars or coworkers.
I haven't seen her use a posting on her Facebook, Instagram to talk negatively about a other person.

Those are valid logical reasons why I say she has a kind heart and a wonderful soul.

I read she is a Christian so possibly she uses that whole Bible verse for how words should be used which is loving, helpful, encouraging, and building persons up.

She has shown with her actions that she is beautiful on the inside also beautiful on the outside.

She wants to connect with her fans she is a people person , also she did recently talk about a great cause to fight breast cancer which is admirable and super hero style because a real world problem that is dreadful and highly reduces the great quality of life for women.

At Icehouse I did eat a entire godfathers style pepperoni pizza, saw Emily she wished me a happy birthday and did get to show her the terrific spider man hallmark card I got also said what it contained.
Also I did show her a excellent truthful sell the product 90s LA Light Gear shoes commercial, a hilarious entertaining Salma Hayek and Sofia Vergara burger king commercials, Come on England music video about the England soccer team with famous English models Lucy Pinder and her main friend Michelle Marsh, And hilarious review cinematic excrement series for episode birdemic shock and terror a poorman's The Birds it's memorable for being unintentional awful in the best ways possible much like all Ed Wood movies a man that was to directing movies what Michael Jordan is to Baseball.
1 man with cinematic excrement series reviews bad and awful movies and gets to mock the failure with rifftracks style commentary.
He has torn apart the inexcusable awful quality Transformers Michael Bay movies, those movies could be good or great except aren't because Michael Bay unlike the terrific James Cameron does not put high effort to make good or great movies as in the Transformers movies.
James Cameron even with his failures can't say he didn't give high effort.

The Rock showed he can make a great movie with likable characters and lack of plot holes and other issues, so undeniably he has 0 valid intelligent excuses for those awful Transformers movies which is why he never should again direct a Based on action figures feature movies.

Ed Wood and Michael Jordan both have passion , they both fail to be good or great for 1 for directing movies and the other playing baseball so both are entertaining and great to watch except not for the intented great reasons that they wanted.

That's remarkable failure which is a successs because a boring failure is not watchable, not entertaining and not astounding.

I did see Sarah at the bar use to work there, and she acted how she scared me likely because not expecting her when she brought the food I moved back fast
Hilarious story that I had Emily ask her about also found out Sarah did work at a haunted house in high school since I said she could work at a haunted house, and did see a server I know from a djs dugout at the bar found out the tall woman above 6'2 is Emily's roommate.

Also I did see Paige a Icehouse server was hanging out with friends so talked to her, told her it's my 33 birthday that monday and 2nd year in a row she saw me on my birthday.my guess she had the morning to all afternoon shift since not working before the MNF game started.
Showed her my spider man hallmark card I got told her what it had inside, wished me a happy birthday and told me would see me later before I walked back to the bar.
Now that wasn't chance for why I saw her again at Icehouse 2nd year in a row on my birthday, that was because God is in control.

The MNF game was a decent close game, Falcons looked great vs a awful Giants team, valiant effort by Giants to come back late in 4th except awful time management and that whole lack of timeouts issue was dreadful.
NY Giants remain a giant mess even with a different head coach after BM that really waa in over his head the guy was fired damn late season.

The great Spielberg comedy movie The Terminal that has the famous actor and gorgeous woman Catherine Zeta Jones also a Libra was on yesterday.
That's a famous Libra I would want to meet. She must have the fountain of youth because over 44 years old and still looks same as she did in The Mask of Zorro, Entrapment, and 90s super hero movie The Phantom which warrants a remake.

Also don't tell mom the babysitter is dead I watched before my 1 class on a Hbo. A literal self explanatory logical name and a decent 90s funny comedy movie.
Has a red Ferrari, believable characters, decent entertaining start to end funny movie that isn't dirty comedy which I would want a faithful great scooby doo remake to reuse because the 2 scooby doo movies are have unfunny awful comedy and fail to be decent or great movies.

The teenager would still have negative consequences for intentionally lying to get hired except in Hollywood movies logic will get brought up including prison for embezzlement talked about in this movie except then removed because that's the convenience of a Hollywood has a happy ending movie.

The die hard style action movie The peacekeeper uses realistic consequences because the main character used actions that are good except not authorized by his Air Force boss.

Anytime the Birthday is the same double digits high expectations for that same double digits to be terrific or excellent because that happens once every 10 years once you are age 11.

Here is my highlights of my 33rd Terrific Birthday, and you can read what would have made my 33rd Birthday perfect.

I did get 100 bucks and a 50 bucks wal mart gifr from my mother inside a terrific Hallmark Spider Man card which I'll show with a video with what it says front and inside .

I did use the visitor posts on Lacey Chabert Central saying it's a Terrific 33rd Birthday on a October 22 Monday and that be it be so fetch and perfect if I got to meet her on my 33rd Birthday a gorgeous woman and a famous Libra talented great charismatic talented actor.

She has liked my visitor posts on Lacey Chabert Central and others, also my comments on her photos and videos on Lacey Chabert Central her main facebook page also on her Instagram, has taken photos with her fans, and she has talked kindly about Neve Campbell that she worked with her on the terrific Family Drama tv show Party of 5, and others with her postings on her facebook and Instagram.
Also she is kind in interviews and when talking to others could be costars or coworkers.
I haven't seen her use a posting on her Facebook, Instagram to talk negatively about a other person.

Those are valid logical reasons why I say she has a kind heart and a wonderful soul.

I read she is a Christian so possibly she uses that whole Bible verse for how words should be used which is loving, helpful, encouraging, and building persons up.

She has shown with her actions that she is beautiful on the inside also beautiful on the outside.

She wants to connect with her fans she is a people person , also she did recently talk about a great cause to fight breast cancer which is admirable and super hero style because a real world problem that is dreadful and highly reduces the great quality of life for women.

At Icehouse I did eat a entire godfathers style pepperoni pizza, saw Emily she wished me a happy birthday and did get to show her the terrific spider man hallmark card I got also said what it contained.
Also I did show her a excellent truthful sell the product 90s LA Light Gear shoes commercial, a hilarious entertaining Salma Hayek and Sofia Vergara burger king commercials, Come on England music video about the England soccer team with famous English models Lucy Pinder and her main friend Michelle Marsh, And hilarious review cinematic excrement series for episode birdemic shock and terror a poorman's The Birds it's memorable for being unintentional awful in the best ways possible much like all Ed Wood movies a man that was to directing movies what Michael Jordan is to Baseball.
1 man with cinematic excrement series reviews bad and awful movies and gets to mock the failure with rifftracks style commentary.
He has torn apart the inexcusable awful quality Transformers Michael Bay movies, those movies could be good or great except aren't because Michael Bay unlike the terrific James Cameron does not put high effort to make good or great movies as in the Transformers movies.
James Cameron even with his failures can't say he didn't give high effort.

The Rock showed he can make a great movie with likable characters and lack of plot holes and other issues, so undeniably he has 0 valid intelligent excuses for those awful Transformers movies which is why he never should again direct a Based on action figures feature movies.

Ed Wood and Michael Jordan both have passion , they both fail to be good or great for 1 for directing movies and the other playing baseball so both are entertaining and great to watch except not for the intented great reasons that they wanted.

That's remarkable failure which is a successs because a boring failure is not watchable, not entertaining and not astounding.

I did see Sarah at the bar use to work there, and she acted how she scared me likely because not expecting her when she brought the food I moved back fast
Hilarious story that I had Emily ask her about also found out Sarah did work at a haunted house in high school since I said she could work at a haunted house, and did see a server I know from a djs dugout at the bar found out the tall woman above 6'2 is Emily's roommate.

Also I did see Paige a Icehouse server was hanging out with friends so talked to her, told her it's my 33 birthday that monday and 2nd year in a row she saw me on my birthday.my guess she had the morning to all afternoon shift since not working before the MNF game started.
Showed her my spider man hallmark card I got told her what it had inside, wished me a happy birthday and told me would see me later before I walked back to the bar.
Now that wasn't chance for why I saw her again at Icehouse 2nd year in a row on my birthday, that was because God is in control.

The MNF game was a decent close game, Falcons looked great vs a awful Giants team, valiant effort by Giants to come back late in 4th except awful time management and that whole lack of timeouts issue was dreadful.
NY Giants remain a giant mess even with a different head coach after BM that really waa in over his head the guy was fired damn late season.

The great Spielberg comedy movie The Terminal that has the famous actor and gorgeous woman Catherine Zeta Jones also a Libra was on yesterday.
That's a famous Libra I would want to meet. She must have the fountain of youth because over 44 years old and still looks same as she did in The Mask of Zorro, Entrapment, and 90s super hero movie The Phantom which warrants a remake.

Also don't tell mom the babysitter is dead I watched before my 1 class on a Hbo. A literal self explanatory logical name and a decent 90s funny comedy movie.
Has a red Ferrari, believable characters, decent entertaining start to end funny movie that isn't dirty comedy which I would want a faithful great scooby doo remake to reuse because the 2 scooby doo movies are have unfunny awful comedy and fail to be decent or great movies.

The teenager would still have negative consequences for intentionally lying to get hired except in Hollywood movies logic will get brought up including prison for embezzlement talked about in this movie except then removed because that's the convenience of a Hollywood has a happy ending movie.

The die hard style action movie The peacekeeper uses realistic consequences because the main character used actions that are good except not authorized by his Air Force boss.
I would use a thousand likes on this post alone if it were possible.

Pika Chu
It's the name of the Intramural soccer team I'm on. 1st game was awful the other team did score more than 4 times before Pika Chu scored a goal in the 2nd half to end the shutout.
The team didn't stop competing, I also didn't stop competing got the ball exactly where I wanted slight left corner kicked hard with my right foot the ball moved \ high left and if I recall right the goalie didn't attempt to stop with his arms it was a reachable distance , would have been hit hard in the face or neck if he decided to move in front of the ball because it was in the same area as his neck.

Second game might be better and this is 5 on 5 league, and it's a Indoors league on a hard court.

So what you're saying is it was terrific.

It was.

And would have been perfect if I met the famous actor and Gorgeous Mississippi Woman Lacey Chabert.
Best known as the lovable Gretchen from the great comedy movie Mean Girls with her famous line That is So Fetch which she wanted to make it happen so it be used the same as better late than never, easier said than done, and other sayings.

actress-lacey-chabert-arrives-at-the-hallmark-channel-hallmark-movie-picture-id466676025

Lacey-Chabert-beautiful-pic-686x1024.jpg

It was.

And would have been perfect if I met the famous actor and Gorgeous Mississippi Woman Lacey Chabert.
Best known as the lovable Gretchen from the great comedy movie Mean Girls with her famous line That is So Fetch which she wanted to make it happen so it be used the same as better late than never, easier said than done, and other sayings.

actress-lacey-chabert-arrives-at-the-hallmark-channel-hallmark-movie-picture-id466676025

Lacey-Chabert-beautiful-pic-686x1024.jpg
One of my favorite actresses. Ms. Hallmark Channel!

Pika Chu
It's the name of the Intramural soccer team I'm on. 1st game was awful the other team did score more than 4 times before Pika Chu scored a goal in the 2nd half to end the shutout.
The team didn't stop competing, I also didn't stop competing got the ball exactly where I wanted slight left corner kicked hard with my right foot the ball moved \ high left and if I recall right the goalie didn't attempt to stop with his arms it was a reachable distance , would have been hit hard in the face or neck if he decided to move in front of the ball because it was in the same area as his neck.

Second game might be better and this is 5 on 5 league, and it's a Indoors league on a hard court.

You guys should make it fancier and call It Pika Chu United or something . Do you all have uniforms or jerseys? That’d be pretty cool. I played Summer league BBALL a few years back and we got a Nike rep to hook us up with some shirts.

VN Store

Back