With Butch being back on the sideline...

When Randall Cunnningham was sent packing in Filth-a-delphia, he was booed. Years later, the fans appreciated him and put his name in their Ring Of Honor. Not saying that bUtch will get any recognition from U.T. in the future, but the critical comments will calm down, as time passes.
The only issues that I have with his time at U.T. are (1) He lost games that he should have easily won. (2) He left Pruitt with an empty cupboard (3) Now that he is owed a buy-out, rather than interview for the Oregon State job and possibly getting hired and relieving U.T. of some of the buy-out, he elects to go to Bama for $30,000 per year and stick it to U.T.

Before anyone asks, NO, I would not do that if I were in the same position that he is in. It is not against the law, to do so, but even Dooley went to Dallas and eased our buy out burden.
1.-games are not easily won if they were everyone would do it
2.-the cupboard is bare. Not the best but wr have talent.
3. Looking butchs perspective, he just had 3 straight winning seasons and was fired, so why do anyone favor?

Easy for you to say you would accept less money, whrn nobody is offering million dollar contracts

He is clearly taking advantage of the UT instead of making an honest effort to seek employment that is fitting his qualifications. UT is paying him $200,000 a month to sit on his duff and get Saban coffee while bama pays him 35,000 a year. He could easily get a job making 1 mil plus a year, which would reduce the burden on UT, but instead he is taking a gravy job at UT's expense. This is a vacation for him at he expense of UT...a program which he drove into the ground. Don't fool yourself into thinking he loved anything but his self here.

Its amazing how so few notice What Butch is doing lol. I read the buyout details and Butch is absolutely doing bare minimum to drain all 8 million+ from UT till it stops in 2021.
The money bama pays him barely makes a dent in cash owed to him by UT

Reactions: Volfan76
And the cause was "Butch Jones".
You can't be as stubborn as he was and get credit for 'giving your all'.
You sound kind in your comments and nothing against that at all but he gave his all for Butch, not UT. UT benefitted from him doing so, a little, but in the end he knew he was an imposter and chose to continue to get paid. Would most other people do the same, probably...doesn't make it any prettier to look at or pay for, if I was paying.

Didn't he have snide comments after he got fired? I may be wrong on that one. But, in the end, he's history and I'm indifferent to where he stands at the game as long as it isn't on VOLS sideline.

Ni, Butch has never nothing bad about Tennessee, despite a number of spiteful, self-righteous Vols fans statements about him.

Well, I guess this could be a warm up to booing Dooley when Missouri comes to town. But since when do interns travel and stand on the sidelines? Has Saban promoted him all of a sudden? Yall just gettin worked up because you ain't happy otherwise.

Its amazing how so few notice What Butch is doing lol. I read the buyout details and Butch is absolutely doing bare minimum to drain all 8 million+ from UT till it stops in 2021.
The money bama pays him barely makes a dent in cash owed to him by UT
So what? Blame tennessse for entering the contract not butch jones.

Well, I guess this could be a warm up to booing Dooley when Missouri comes to town. But since when do interns travel and stand on the sidelines? Has Saban promoted him all of a sudden? Yall just gettin worked up because you ain't happy otherwise.
He’s a quality control coach

The ball boys on the sidelines will have more impact on the game then Butch Jones does this weekend.

We are obsessed arent we?
Do you get an anticipation woody every time you see one of these threads?

Lol.

1. We are paying him millions of dollars, currently.

2. The former head football coach of the University of Tennessee is literally an intern at an arch rival, currently.

Butch Jones embarrassment is also our embarrassment, until he decides to pick his own dignity over a meaningless job and a whopping paycheck.

It would be like if Apple hired HTC's CEO and made him a janitor. It's a bad look.

VN Store

Back