7 wins is possible

We have charlotte, sc, mizzu, vandy, and kentucky left... we beat charlotte. And 2 of the other 4 and we are bowling. 7 wins is with reach rather it is before the bowl game.... or including it. We are trending in the right direction, and hopefully can finish strong.

So after Bama, I think every game is winnable. Mizzou will prolly be the best offense we will play. Nothing about USC, Vandy have me worried.

Kentucky might be beatup by the time we play or they could be a 2 loss team.... definitely think 6 is gettable.

I would say 8 wins is possible. Likely? Maybe not. But we at least go 6-6 now imo.

One SEC win and we're already on this level

Nega

anigif_enhanced-buzz-14543-1379366149-0.gif

It will be interesting to hear everyone's thoughts on this possibility after the Alabama game.

Reactions: maotai
When will you guys ever learn?

I told yall we would beat Auburn last week and yall acted this way. What happened? I was right. Yall were wrong.

Prepare to be wrong once again.
I wasn't wrong I have said we would beat Auburn but come on, just because I said it would happen had no bearing on it actually happening. We played better than them but we are not able to hang with Bama right now. I will be watching and cheering our guys on and will be happier than anyone if we pull it out but It won't have anything to do with what you or I or anyone else says.

Well luckily for D4H, Tua and both Bamas top wideouts have gotten hurt in this game. We will see who plays against us next week, might be Hurts.

VN Store

Back