7 wins is possible

The defense is actually playing good enough to win. The only way we go bowling is if the coaches realize that we are not a power running team. Pass protection and Qb Wr combo is the key. GO VOLS

Gotta keep most of the run game. Literally ate up soooo much clock today.

Well luckily for D4H, Tua and both Bamas top wideouts have gotten hurt in this game. We will see who plays against us next week, might be Hurts.
Second and third guys in are 4-5 stars... is means little. We will face the best team in college ball.

So D4H says we're going to win out. Well if that happens chances are good we will be in the SECC game. Puff,puff, pass

Reactions: Dobbs 4 Heisman
I predicted that before the season.

I had us going into that game 4-2. Instead we're 3-3. Nonetheless, we're winning out.

I admire your optimism. The only intangible I give us is Pruitt's inside knowledge as to how the offense and defense function and the tendencies of the Tide in situations. Also , every Jedi wants to beat his Master. That is just how that works. So, I think you will have a go for broke mentality. Other than that, we are surrounded , outnumbered and outgunned. After Bama , we have a chance in every game.

VN Store

Back