Kavanaugh Confirmation

Looks like they'll be dismissed as moot since Kavanaugh has now been confirmed. Roberts sat on these until he had been confirmed, apparently for that purpose.

So Roberts is in on it too! Now who's throwing conspiracy theories around? Couldn't be that they were from people already opposed to K and are frivolous - nah, it's a right wing court coup

Reactions: Mick
Will the complaints become public? I would like to know what they are but only after the court has investigated. American don't need another media Sh!t show.

Will the complaints become public? I would like to know what they are but only after the court has investigated. American don't need another media Sh!t show.

The DNC disagrees with you here. They want a public spectacle and the public to see why they want to impeach him. They'll point and say "TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!!"

Thanks for your opinion of the DNC.

It falls in line with the way the Ds handled Ford from the beginning. They knew they had nothing that would disqualify him. Their only play was a media circus and the hope that the clawing, screaming, cardboard crowd would swing enough support.

As usual with you misleading title is misleading.

He sat on these BS claims which he first received on Sept 20 until after confirmation and then moved them outside the beltway. Merrick Garland who is Chief Justice of DC Appeals wisely said “Nope! Not with a 10 foot pole!”

Expect unsatisfying news as a result of this...🙄

“Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts is asking federal judges outside the beltway to investigate complaints over statements made by now-Justice Brett Kavanaugh during his contentious nomination,” Baier reported Wednesday.
“Roberts says he received the ethics complaints beginning September 20th, but did not act on referrals until today,” Baier added.

As usual with you misleading title is misleading.

He sat on these BS claims which he first received on Sept 20 until after confirmation and then moved them outside the beltway. Merrick Garland who is Chief Justice of DC Appeals wisely said “Nope! Not with a 10 foot pole!”

Expect unsatisfying news as a result of this...🙄

I said yesterday that this has effectively been mooted by Roberts sitting on it, so I'm not expecting it to go anywhere.

Does it come with an informational brocure explaining the difference between criminal trials and job interviews?

Yes and then it goes on to explain what happens when you can’t show proof in either forum , in bold words it says ... Hello justice K welcome aboard .

VN Store

Back