Vols are 20 point underdogs against Auburn

Don't they know we're Moral Victory U? Kidding of course, but these UT lines are crazy. I was thinking somewhere in the 9-13 range, but what do I know...

I would honestly take Tennessee and the points. Auburn is really struggling to score
Cmon, Gator... your patronizing is really getting old. Cant you just go to a gator board and leave us alone? You get your ro ks off posting he re e or something? Sad.

Auburn will NAME the score and you KNOW it.

I don’t think Auburn can even score 19 points so easy pick there.

Auburn is in a funk right now and that's an early game so anything can happen. MissSt was owned by KY and looked awful against Florida and then they turned around and owned Auburn.

I think if we can get two or three big plays from Chandler, Jennings, Palmer and Calloway and don't make many mistakes we can steal this one.

We are gaining confidence and Auburn is losing confidence and they could be moping about no CFPs this year. Of course they could be pizzed off and come out swinging.

I would honestly take Tennessee and the points. Auburn is really struggling to score
Cmon, Gator... your patronizing is really getting old. Cant you just go to a gator board and leave us alone? You get your ro ks off posting he re e or something? Sad.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

I think Auburn wins. I don't think Auburn names the score.

IF it makes you feel better, it's not because of anything positive related to Tennessee, but rather the amount of issues I see with Auburn.

It certainly has the chance of turning into a “get right” game for Auburn.

But I would take Auburn to win, but not cover

Reactions: all washed up

VN Store

Back