Vols are 20 point underdogs against Auburn

The team from Starkville just beat Auburn. They'll be p.o.ed, but it is time our team beat somebody..

Auburn hasn’t scored 4tds I a D1 game this year and I don’t think it happens this weekend either. Vols +19 sounds like a good bet
They'll only need to score two. We'll give them two or three more. I know it sounds terrible but we are what we are.

I think Auburn wins. I don't think Auburn names the score.

IF it makes you feel better, it's not because of anything positive related to Tennessee, but rather the amount of issues I see with Auburn.

It certainly has the chance of turning into a “get right” game for Auburn.

But I would take Auburn to win, but not cover
I agree. It's the type of game where Auburn could dominate and win something like 23-9

Reactions: bpalmer28
Auburn is in a funk right now and that's an early game so anything can happen. MissSt was owned by KY and looked awful against Florida and then they turned around and owned Auburn.

I think if we can get two or three big plays from Chandler, Jennings, Palmer and Calloway and don't make many mistakes we can steal this one.

We are gaining confidence and Auburn is losing confidence and they could be moping about no CFPs this year. Of course they could be pizzed off and come out swinging.
We havent come within 3 scores of a d1 team, how are we "gaining confidence?"

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Probably another game where TN runs 70% of the time to shorten the game. No fumbles might keep it within 20 pts. An upset for TN would be great in the middle of this tough stretch of games.

I don’t think we’re as bad as so many on here think we are.

We haven’t had a single break go our way in any of our P5 games. In fact, the breaks have consistently gone the other team’s way.

Everyone chill out.

VN Store

Back