Rank your hatred

The Original Fade

Since we are entering SEC play I thought it would be interesting to rank your hatred of each SEC team from most hated to least hated. And please don’t put Bama for all 13 spots, we get it - you hate Bama. We all do but make this more constructive. Here’s mine:
1. Bama
2. Florida
3. Georgia
4. Vandy
5. South Carolina
6. Kentucky
7. Ole Miss
8. LSU
9. Auburn
10. Miss St
11. Texas A&M
12. Mizzou
13. Arkansas

Since we are entering SEC play I thought it would be interesting to rank your hatred of each SEC team from most hated to least hated. And please don’t put Bama for all 13 spots, we get it - you hate Bama. We all do but make this more constructive. Here’s mine:
1. Bama
2. Florida
3. Georgia
4. Vandy
5. South Carolina
6. Kentucky
7. Ole Miss
8. LSU
9. Auburn
10. Miss St
11. Texas A&M
12. Mizzou
13. Arkansas

I'd move Auburn up. They've recently acquired, I mean got commitments, from a few players that we were in on.

I agree that SC is a more bitter rival than Candy. And for me putting up with F fans they are almost a tie with Bammers

Reactions: chuckb1448
Bama
Florida
Georgia
Ole Miss
Vandy
South Carolina
Kentucky
Auburn
Missouri
LSU
Arkansas
Miss State
Texas A&M

Put me down for "none of the above". Call me a pansy. But as much as I love pulling for the Vols, as much as I hate to lose, hate for another team has never been a part of the equation. They're just a bunch of young men who chose another place and are trying to do the same thing we are.

Put me down for "none of the above". Call me a pansy. But as much as I love pulling for the Vols, as much as I hate to lose, hate for another team has never been a part of the equation. They're just a bunch of young men who chose another place and are trying to do the same thing we are.
Its not as much their players, but for their fans and coaches.

Last edited:
I actually divide it into groups:

Profound Dislike
Bama
Florida
South Carolina (with Muschamp)
Vandy
Georgia

Casual Disdain
South Carolina (normally)
Mississippi State
Arkansas
Missouri
Ole Miss

Actually Kind of Like Them (when we're not playing them)
LSU
Kentucky
Auburn
A&M

Within the groups there is generally no ranking, though Bama and Florida at the top two spots are deliberate.

I see where you're coming from, and I tend to agree. The way I read/misinterpreted the original post, it was more of a hatred of their programs (obnoxious fan bases, etc) in general, not necessarily the kids on the field. As far as the student athletes on other teams are concerned, I'm apathetic aside from hoping they lose in grand fashion every time they face off against UT.

Reactions: LittleCat

You can hate and absolutely despise the team without hating the kids who play on it. No need to get personal while taking a piddle on their program.

PANSY!

1-Georgia
2-bama
3-Florida
4-Sc
5-kentuky
6-Auburn
7-Mizzou
8-Am
9-ole miss
10-miss st
11-hogs
12-lsu (family ties to state)
13-vandy (little brother. Sooner or later he’s gonna grow up and give ya a shiner or two)

Florida
Alabama
Georgia
Vandy
South Carolina
Kentucky
Auburn
Mizzou

Then after that it doesn't matter. Outside of that SEC championship game I dont really dislike LSU. They are probably who are pull for in the west because we dont overlap too often in recruiting and they play Bama, Florida, and Auburn every year.

1. Florida
2. Alabama
3. Georgia
4. South Carolina
5. Auburn
6. Vanderbilt
7. Ole Miss
8. Texas A&M
9. Missouri
10. Arkansas
11. LSU
12. Mississippi St
13. Kentucky

Reactions: JJH and Vol524
Yea, its Florida then Bama. After that they're all about equal with the exception of Kentucky. I am not a fan, but I pull for them to win unless its against us or their winning somehow affects us negatively.

Florida
Georgia
Bama
South Carolina
Vandy
Kentucky

Every one else is whatever.

Top four are pretty much tied but if I had to choose...that would be it.

VN Store

Back