'18 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pre-Game/Game Thread

My prediction:

We beat Florida so soundly that some on here will start to believe we have a chance next week in Athens.
AkZJ.gif

Yeah pretty wild. We have like 150 members in a group and over 700 alum/fans in the valley

I absolutely fell in love with Arizona when I was out there in December. I actually saw several cars with UT stickers while I was there, then again we are everywhere. I ran into a bunch of Vols in Jackson Hole and Yellowstone last year. You can't miss that Tennessee Orange when somebody's reppin the Vols. 🙂

Best fanbase in the world.

I absolutely fell in love with Arizona when I was out there in December. I actually saw several cars with UT stickers while I was there, then again we are everywhere. I ran into a bunch of Vols in Jackson Hole and Yellowstone last year. You can't miss that Tennessee Orange when somebody's reppin the Vols. 🙂

Best fanbase in the world.
Where were you at in AZ? Phoenix metro is gigantic

This was my thinking. We kept it vanilla to focus on improving the basics against lesser opponents not to surprise Florida really. And it's not like we weren't taking shots either. We have had more 50 plus yard plays than we had all of last year. I'm just saying people have been complaining about the play calling not being aggressive enough and I think it will be more aggressive this week. Jg has shown he can be efficient and limit mistakes. And he has also shown he can hit some deep shots. I think jg has a career game.

If he has a career game then great. I think we get a win as long as he has a solid game and no turnovers for him or the team. If we turn it over and it’s a bomb where we make an immediate tackle with a punt like result then that would be fine. Just need to make them always play to a long field.

Yep..We drove through Mesa on the day we went and drove the Apache trail. We went out through Superior to Globe, then went up by Lake Roosevelt and drove back the Trail from that direction...I loved it...just so beautiful.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back