Amateur Hour Continues

I think the majority have moved away from Trump and that all the data supports that belief. Moving away from Trump obviously entails moving toward something else. Will find out soon enough.
And why do you think the majority has moved away from Trump? Is the country really that shallow that low unemployment, lower taxes, negotiating trade deals that favor American workers and things like that are outweighed by feelz? If your position is the correct one, then I truly fear for the future of this country as a world leader.

And why do you think the majority has moved away from Trump? Is the country really that shallow that low unemployment, lower taxes, negotiating trade deals that favor American workers and things like that are outweighed by feelz? If your position is the correct one, then I truly fear for the future of this country as a world leader.

Unfathomable that people could be moved by non-economic issues like global warming, rule of law, democracy, checks and balances, human rights, etc.

Reactions: TN Ribs
I find great comfort in the fact that many can think and prioritize beyond "pocket book" issues.

I find great comfort in the fact that many can think and prioritize beyond "pocket book" issues.

Historically you know you are wrong , just like historically the mid terms favor the the party not in power , the president with a booming economy gets a second term . How do you feel about this Luther ?

Historically you know you are wrong , just like historically the mid terms favor the the party not in power , the president with a booming economy gets a second term . How do you feel about this Luther ?
That trump will continue to be that once in 300 years anomaly. How will you feel when he is booted in the middle of a good economy?

That trump will continue to be that once in 300 years anomaly. How will you feel when he is booted in the middle of a good economy?

I will feel ok because if he’s booted , Pence will continue doing the things that made the economy great and Trump will go down having done more than any modern president in his first term . So it’s a win win .

Sad because the liberal idiots will come in, raise taxes, re regulate everything in sight and generally **** up a good thing.

But you'll feel good about it.

I've only seen borrow and spend independent of tax politics.
For decades, the Republican Party has been the party of borrow and spend. The last Republican president who was a fiscal conservative was Dwight D. Eisenhower. For decades, we have watched the same show: Ronald Reagan campaigned on balancing the budget and then ran up the greatest deficit in history. Bill Clinton eliminated the Reagan deficit and balanced the budget, only to see George W. Bush send it to new record levels. Barack Obama, who cut the deficit he inherited from Mr. Bush by more than half, was blocked by the Republicans from fully repealing the Bush tax cuts to the wealthy, which would have cut it ever further.

For decades, the Republican Party has been the party of borrow and spend. The last Republican president who was a fiscal conservative was Dwight D. Eisenhower. For decades, we have watched the same show: Ronald Reagan campaigned on balancing the budget and then ran up the greatest deficit in history. Bill Clinton eliminated the Reagan deficit and balanced the budget, only to see George W. Bush send it to new record levels. Barack Obama, who cut the deficit he inherited from Mr. Bush by more than half, was blocked by the Republicans from fully repealing the Bush tax cuts to the wealthy, which would have cut it ever further.

Correction, Newt forced Clinton into a balanced budget.

And 1993 — the year of the giant Clinton tax hike — was not the turning point in the deficit wars, either. In fact, in 1995, two years after that tax hike, the budget baseline submitted by the president’s own Office of Management and Budget and the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office predicted $200 billion deficits for as far as the eye could see. The figure shows the Clinton deficit baseline. What changed this bleak outlook? Newt Gingrich and company — for all their faults — have received virtually no credit for balancing the budget. Yet today’s surplus is, in part, a byproduct of the GOP’s single-minded crusade to end 30 years of red ink. Arguably, Gingrich’s finest hour as Speaker came in March 1995 when he rallied the entire Republican House caucus behind the idea of eliminating the deficit within seven years.

It feels great to be without debt. Tax and spend is better than borrow and spend.
Yes it does. I don't owe ANYBODY anything. No mortgage... not anything. It feels great until April 15th when the .gov gets so far up my ass they see daylight thru my eyes.

If you think the .gov will EVER be in anything resembling that situation, you are seriously delusional and should seek help.

Yes it does. I don't owe ANYBODY anything. No mortgage... not anything. It feels great until April 15th when the .gov gets so far up my ass they see daylight thru my eyes.

If you think the .gov will EVER be in anything resembling that situation, you are seriously delusional and should seek help.
Quityerbitchin you rich ass pilot and stop being so selfish 😈

You're mentally challenged or a partisan shill if you think only one party is borrow and spend. This isnt even debatable. The spending growth is easily found in google. Every administration has spent more than they their revenues...which requires borrowing.

VN Store

Back