The Official Tennessee vs. UTEP Game Thread, 12:00 PM ET, SEC Network

Our RBs are definitely elite game-changers. They are capable of breaking plays and can take over a drive to wear the other team down and punish them. If only the rest of the team would stop getting penalties.

Our QBs (except the unknown, Shrout) are decidedly average at their best. No elite QB who can take over a drive and change the game.

Our RB's looked great because of an inferior D.

JG was a very efficient passer today, and I sincerely hope he's the permanent starter from here on.

Pruitt to reporter (paraphrased)

We had one play for 80 yards in second half and that’s it.

Love the answer!

I had this same thought. It really does feel like they are trying to see how guys play in certain situations. I'm not sure I expect us to win more than 1 or 2 SEC games, but I think Pruitt is going about this the best he can.
Yeah he is unlike what these bird brains on here think!! He wants to get the oline get used to run blocking, and doesn't give a damn about the score!!!

Wat8.jpg
He is he doesn't give a damn if we score 7 touchdowns on UTEP they're not going to score on us so mods will get the Run game going or try to

You clearly didn’t watch the offensive play calling between the week before and the UF game two years ago. Competent coordinators hold a little something back for big games. It happens every week/

Helton is holding his cards for the next game. Probably won't show everything in the next game either. He will probably wait for the Vandy game to let it all out.

Reactions: VolNExile

VN Store

Back