'19 TX WR Jalen Curry

Did he just visit penn st? Getting all these CB picks on 247. Another that seems to like everywhere he goes

Should be nice and crisp in Happy Valley that weekend. Maybe he'll decide the weeather is nicer in Knoxville.

"Lost some of his shine" from VQ podcast. Sounds like coaches not that impressed with the start of his season.

Fingerpaint seems to think something is up with either bogle or Curry. Posted a photo of the two of them with Wanya and a bunch of 👀 on twitter last night.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Fingerpaint seems to think something is up with either bogle or Curry. Posted a photo of the two of them with Wanya and a bunch of 👀 on twitter last night.
I wish finger paint guy would go away. Sab-level creepiness. I like my recruiting info as much as the next guy, but he’s just using his 🔥 paint skillz to get info. Screams attention whore to me.

Crystal Ball predictions: Auburn 61%, Penn State 26%, Undecided 9%, Ole Miss 4%

The four-star wide receiver, who's a former Florida State commitment, used his first official visit in April to take his first look at Tennessee, and he has discussed visiting the Vols again this season. But Auburn also hosted him on an official visit in June, and he recently made plans for an official visit to Penn State, which has picked up the past six predictions for Curry.

RC

VN Store

Back