'19 TX WR Jalen Curry

” We are trying to get Boobie"

2321090.jpg

Wharton wanted to play his entire career here but he expected to just be given the job. He was supposedly a spoiled brat and left before even getting the chance to earn a starting spot. Don't see Maurer being that type.
I know Vic and can tell you another big reason he left was bc Butch fed him all kinds of BS.

Wait I thought Wharton took Dillon Bates girlfriend with him to Cal. And from my understanding he was always a high character kid, he just really liked playing for Tampa bay's OC. And when Butch fired him Vic transferred to a team that puts the ball in the air. He also ended up earning a starting position his freshman year and scoring in the bowl game that year so I don't think playing time was an issue.

Whoa! Vic was a good recruiter wasn't he? Flipped Dillon's girlfriend. That's just wrong. Must be a #17 thing......

Nothing to see here. Feel like it's more of a "oh well, would've been fun" type context. Best of luck to Boobie, unless he's suiting up for Bama, Florida, or Georgia... then I just hope he gets the most out of his education and tears it up against everyone BUT us.

Reactions: SweetasSoda

VN Store

Back