Not Impressed - Florida

I've said it before. I have zero doubt that all Vol fans want to win every game. I also have zero doubt that some of these guys that think so lowly of the Vols right now and predict a "slaughter" by UF and other teams that are winnable, have a small part in their brain that is happy when they are right.
I like our loyal segment of fans that cling to the “we always lose to Florida” mantra like Linus’s security blanket...even tho that narrative died two seasons ago...with a worse coaching staff.

We can beat Florida

Completely agree. Our oline is consistently inconsistent in pass blocking. Sometimes they do and JG makes awesome throws. Sometimes they don’t and he gets sacked. We can run the ball just as effectively as Kentucky is running in this game. And we are more physical. If the defense creates some turnovers I think we easily beat Florida.

Reactions: Negan
I really don't understand how Florida is even ranked. There is nothing exciting about that team...and I didn't need them losing to Kentucky at home to know that..

Because the talking heads love them some Mullen’s so got the bump into the top 25

Reactions: Volanta
I like our loyal segment of fans that cling to the “we always lose to Florida” mantra like Linus’s security blanket...even tho that narrative died two seasons ago...with a worse coaching staff.
Well, I ain't gonna lie, I've got a little bit of that in me. In real life I don't believe in that kinda stuff and I really don't with this Florida "mojo" either... But let's just say I don't mock it. :)

“Crickets”
I’m just really enjoying this until the last whistle blows.

HAHAHAHA!!!! Did anyone see the upper end of the stadium which is pocketed with empty sections in the bleachers....lol!!

watching dan mullens offense in the 2nd half of KY game. similar to Helton's playcalling, their offensive strategy is predicable. nothing scary. lets see how they finish in the 2nd half.

Florida was overrated

0 offensive talent

Only 1 offensive player who'd start at Mizzou or Georgia

Tennessee has a chance at 3-1, but even Florida won't be an easy out in Neyland

VN Store

Back