Not Impressed - Florida

Jesus you’re over exaggerating I’m referring to the close games we have blown that went down to the wire,back to back bowl seasons is not bad dude don’t be so negative did we just have like a 9 won season? With some of the same players we have now
WTH hell are you talking about? I clearly said Kentucky. I am talking about Kentucky. You know I am talking about Kentucky right?

Kentucky looks a lot better tonight. Both are gonna be tough games for us.

I agree. The cats gators and vandy are several levels above us right now. Pruitt coached his tail off today. He was coaching these younger players in the 4th qtr like it was a NC game. If he keeps that up in 3 years we will be salty as heck.

Reactions: memtownvol
As much as I want Florida to lose Kentucky’s qb has committed some bad turnovers tonight. Hopefully he won’t choke down the stretch.

Attn FL kicker:

tenor.gif

I thought the FG was good when watching the live angle, but upon further review I don't think ti was good or conclusive enough

Reactions: Volanta
I could be proven wrong, particularly in two weeks, but I think I hear the "We Want Mullen!" crowd from the coaching search days disappearing down the same rat holes that all the "We Love Harbaugh" crowd disappeared down the past year or so. :)

Go Wildcats, whup Gator butt!

Reactions: Volanta
Dan Mullen was carried by Dak Prescott, he was never that great and now everyone gets to see it first hand .Kind of how Dobbs carried BJ for 2+ years. I'm loving this game and I hope it fuels our boys even more.

I remember getting blasted when I said Dan Mullen was overrated and wouldn’t be that good here.

My mind hasn’t changed to this moment.

You telling me VozsuckazzVFLforlifehonestinjun isn’t for real?
I've said it before. I have zero doubt that all Vol fans want to win every game. I also have zero doubt that some of these guys that think so lowly of the Vols right now and predict a "slaughter" by UF and other teams that are winnable, have a small part in their brain that is happy when they are right.

VN Store

Back