Not Impressed - Florida

Kentucky might win but they blow it every time. We will have a tuff time getting to six wins this year

UF's season begins with UT - for the past 20 years, it has and will continue. They'll play like crap for the 1st 2 games and then come out like it is the SEC CG against UT. Seen it way too many times to think they can't beat us. The last 4 years with 3 of them miracle-win-endings for UF makes me sick. UT should be 4-0 in the past 4 years against UF; but because of a used car salesman, UT is 1-3. I believe CJP will change that, but it's gonna take time.

Reactions: 08Vol
Kentucky looking good to pick up the W. Anyone want to play "How will they blow it"
Going to go with a pick six myself after a hard fought fourth quarter.

Reactions: matt1107
Kentucky looking good to pick up the W. Anyone want to play "How will they blow it"
Going to go with a pick six myself after a hard fought fourth quarter.

I was thinking the same thing. KYs strength in this game has been running the ball. And they have only been using Snell. We have 4 solid backs and good run blocking. I think we can take Florida. The oline needs to block for JG though. When they do he makes really good throws.

Last couple of years is being generous and borders the line of lying. We have had the same problem for decades now with a couple of wins sprinkled in.

Jesus you’re over exaggerating I’m referring to the close games we have blown that went down to the wire,back to back bowl seasons is not bad dude don’t be so negative did we just have like a 9 won season? With some of the same players we have now

UK has gotten screwed out of beating UF a few times in the last few years. They are playing good tonight. UK is due.

No I dont. Its just my opinions. You can call it whining all you want. I personally could care less. But trying to think how a person responds on an internet message board is a reflection of real life is just astronomically dumb.
So, you could care less? Or couldn't care less?

VN Store

Back