Not Impressed - Florida

This is the one game per year that I pull for Kentucky to win. They have the same problem with Florida that we do. No matter what the circumstances, they find a way to lose.
Kentucky beating Florida will help shake their confidence which matters in football.

This is the one game per year that I pull for Kentucky to win. They have the same problem with Florida that we do. No matter what the circumstances, they find a way to lose.
Kentucky beating Florida will help shake their confidence which matters in football.

Kentucky will always be Kentucky that is the problem they have a decent football team but they just always find a way to lose kinda like how we have with close games the last couple of years

Kentucky will always be Kentucky that is the problem they have a decent football team but they just always find a way to lose kinda like how we have with close games the last couple of years
Last couple of years is being generous and borders the line of lying. We have had the same problem for decades now with a couple of wins sprinkled in.

Reactions: volaholic
14-10KY Jelly leads with 10 minutes to go in the 3rd.

Go back and read your last 5-10 posts to yourself and ask yourself, sincerely, if you don't wanna kick your own ass. You're whining like a child up in here bro.

No I dont. Its just my opinions. You can call it whining all you want. I personally could care less. But trying to think how a person responds on an internet message board is a reflection of real life is just astronomically dumb.

Reactions: 08Vol

VN Store

Back