John Brennan

That’s twice now ive had to tell you I didn’t respond either way to the content , both times I’v made reference to your source and how unleliable it is , do I need to make the big words rhyme and use big letters so it can sink in ?
Lol

These men signed their name to the statement that HuffPo is reporting. You surely can't be this stupid. On second thought....
It's very hypocritical of you to act as if your left leaning news source is any different than, as you like to call it (Faux news). You can't be taken seriously when you whine and screech about articles right of center. We all know you're a partisan hack, just own it.

More pettiness by the infant in the White House. He only sees people through a lens that either support him unconditionally vs. those that are critical of him. It's that black and white - there is no nuance with orange knucklehead. He continues to divide instead of unite. The funny thing is that Brennan will still be critical of him, he doesn't need Intel Briefings to articulate this disaster of an Administration.
So I guess it hasn't affected his first amendment rights at all. He's still talking and twittering with ease. Which I think kinda wreaks the "free speech first amendment" narrative.

Reactions: TN Ribs
Former commander who oversaw Bin Laden raid asks Trump to revoke his security clearance

The former commander of the U.S. Joint Special Operations Command, who also oversaw the raid that killed Osama bin Laden, has a request for President Donald Trump: Revoke his security clearance.

Retired Navy Adm. William McRaven on Thursday wrote in an op-ed that he would “consider it an honor” to have his clearance revoked so that he could add his “name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.”

“Through your actions,” he wrote, “you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation.”

I know you didn’t just ask me why a source would matter when you post something for everyone in a political forum to read about the government , Did you ? Maybe you should put the coffee down and think about what you just asked .
You are having a really difficult time making a cogent argument. Perhaps you didn't get enough sleep.

Opinion | Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President

“Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.
Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.”

I see several people on here calling Brennan a traitor and honestly, I do understand how you could even be in a position to make that statement. Did you serve under him? Have you had any conversations with him?
I know I didn't vote communist with him in 84.

That op-ed has been posted already but, I think Trump should give him what he's asking for. Anyone who takes Brennans side should be looked at very seriously at and shouldn't be trusted.
Yeah, all of these experts in our national security apparatus are all clearly wrong and it's the petty, vindictive, inexperienced, pathologically lying clown that's right. Makes sense. Deep State!!

Sure, attack the source instead of the content when you have no argument in defense of your hero's brilliance . You're a f*****g genius.

I'll attack the content.

It's ****ing ignorant. Those with security clearances and have knowledge of highly classified information are already extremely restricted in their freedom of speech. Those in uniform are restricted in their freedom of speech as well. So to say by removing a security clearance they are being "suppressed" in their right of free speech is complete and utter idiocy. Hell, there's things I know that still aren't allowed to be public that I was reminded about prior to my retirement and I'm a private ****ing citizen these days.

It's called "lack of argument" rather than a valid point.

You are having a really difficult time making a cogent argument. Perhaps you didn't get enough sleep.

Lol I’m going to just back away slowly and give you some time alone with the huff post . When you feel your IQ getting lower , try expanding your sources that will help get you back up to speed . 😉

So I guess it hasn't affected his first amendment rights at all. He's still talking and twittering with ease. Which I think kinda wreaks the "free speech first amendment" narrative.
The constitutional scholars around here will twist it and say he was "punished" for expressing his view about "dotard" and something about being the absolute worst dictator in history. All the while ole boy is still out there running that mouth and getting paid to do it.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Yeah, all of these experts in our national security apparatus are all clearly wrong and it's the petty, vindictive, inexperienced, pathologically lying clown that's right. Makes sense.

I just posted a Fox News source for you, dullard, with virtually the same content .

I’ll post something now that’s a FACT... the president has the right , the ability , and the power to revoke anybody’s security clearances because they are considered privaledges that come with the job you HOLD. not held and no amount of whining , crying or b*tchin from the hair on fire crowd can stop it from happening . I don’t think he should have just got one , I say anybody that has them and doesn’t need them now , they should have had theirs revoked also .

I mean seriously Tom, how ignorant can you be to even stand on the point of "violation of freedom of speech?"

"I'm taking away the clearance you had to information which you couldn't talk about in public anyway..."
"Decisions on security clearances should be based on national security concerns and not political views." There's a reason why this is so unprecedented. Because it's dumb, it's dangerous, and above all it's childishly petty. The fact that you all defend this isn't the least bit shocking though.

Reactions: TN Ribs
"Decisions on security clearances should be based on national security concerns and not political views." There's a reason why this is so unprecedented. Because it's dumb, it's dangerous, and above all it's childishly petty. The fact that you all defend this isn't the least bit shocking though.

I thought you were going to argue the content, not the messenger...

Reactions: Obsessed
All refers to those in the statement, precious.
We're still friends right?

Many have argued that Brennan having a security clearance was a national security concern.

This whole dumb and dangerous thing , how do you make this connection ? Don’t give me emotional bleeding heart crap . How in hell can you defend an ex intel hack that lied multiple times to congress , voted for communism during the Cold War and is actively employed at a left leaning media outlet ? Please tell me how that’s dumb or dangerous . Smh

Tom, I'll wait for you to make the argument that removing a security clearance and access to classified information one can't speak about, by long established law, somehow inhibits freedom of speech.

I'll grab a cup of coffee and watch your mental gymnastics on this one. I'd prefer the argument presented in a lady collegiate gymnast format though. They are far prettier than dudes spinning around on that horse thingy.

VN Store

Back