John Brennan

You missed my comment. What is the evidence of HRC collusion? (Not right wing loon speculation, or nutball Fox commentators trying to make ratings for the week, must be a real source and verified info)

Even the Fox people are starting to see through the oversell of the dossier as the sourse of the warrants. That narrative is tired, and false.

How do you know that?

You missed my comment. What is the evidence of HRC collusion? (Not right wing loon speculation, or nutball Fox commentators trying to make ratings for the week, must be a real source and verified info)

Even the Fox people are starting to see through the oversell of the dossier as the sourse of the warrants. That narrative is tired, and false.
If the dossier wasn’t required for the warrants, why go through the trouble of making it.

Says the one who believes every lie and conspiracy put up on CNN and MSNBC

Can't talk now, late for my "adoption meeting" with the Russian dignitaries.

I
suspicious-cat-gif.gif

Well make sure those Russian cat adoption papers are legit.

I hear the U.K. has some good investigators for that. But they’re expensive.

Don’t worry though apparently there are 3rd parties willing to pay them for you!

Reactions: volfanjustin

Does this count?
FBI releases documents showing payments to Trump dossier author Steele

Now as terrible and as powerful as Putin is I would assume that his sources in Russia are dead for giving Steele the low down on his plan, right?

This is from the article

The Clinton campaign and the Democratic Party began picking up the tab for the Fusion research. Fusion owner Glenn Simpson hired Steele, a Russia expert, to gather information from his sources in Russia.

Opinion | Revoke my security clearance, too, Mr. President

“Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.
Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.”

I see several people on here calling Brennan a traitor and honestly, I do understand how you could even be in a position to make that statement. Did you serve under him? Have you had any conversations with him?

Last edited:

“Former CIA director John Brennan, whose security clearance you revoked on Wednesday, is one of the finest public servants I have ever known. Few Americans have done more to protect this country than John. He is a man of unparalleled integrity, whose honesty and character have never been in question, except by those who don’t know him.
Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.”

I see several people on here calling Brennan a traitor and honestly, I do understand how you could even be in a position to make that statement. Did you serve under him? Have you had any conversations with him?
Who said that, Susan Rice? I didn't click on it, but I think it was her. She's a real winner, too. It was because of a video.

What classified information has he disclosed? How has he acted criminally or unethically? (See e.g. Flynn).

Why is this a such a big thing ? Does he use the clearance ? Does he need it? Does fact that he no longer has it change anything in his life ? Nope Nope Nope and Nope . He had privaledges that went with his job , he no longer has the job so he should keep the privaledges ? Come on you know that’s not how things are supposed to work .

More childish behavior from our infantile, uninformed, narcissistic, bully of a president. He can dish it out on twitter but can't take it. Yes, the trump baby narrative fits perfectly.

Surprised? Of course not.

Also fitting that trump didn't bother to discuss this with the current national director of intelligence, because that's what an intelligent, thoughtful, leader who demonstrates true leadership skills would do.

"Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats was not consulted on revoking Brennan’s clearance, an official with knowledge told CNN’s Jim Sciutto. Coats is the top intelligence official working in government and was appointed by Trump. "

Trump revokes ex-CIA director John Brennan’s security clearance

So a true traitor to our country should have access to high level intelligence? I am curious as to why you believe this.

Why should any of that matter?

Sure, attack the source instead of the content when you have no argument. You're a f****g genius.

I didnt say a word about content for or again I said your source is questionable and everybody on here knows it including yourself , if you don’t ... you should . You don’t want to go down the road of attacking the source unless you want to bring in Alex Jones . To me both have about the same amount of credit . AJ might even have a little more that the huff paint , I mean “post “

I didnt say a word about content for or again I said your source is questionable and everybody on here knows it including yourself , if you don’t ... you should . You don’t want to go down the road of attacking the source unless you want to bring in Alex Jones . To me both have about the same amount of credit . AJ might even have a little more that the huff paint , I mean “post “
These men signed their name to the statement that HuffPo is reporting. You surely can't be this stupid. On second thought....

Reactions: #VFL__
These men signed their name to the statement that HuffPo is reporting. You surely can't be this stupid. On second thought....

That’s twice now ive had to tell you I didn’t respond either way to the content , both times I’v made reference to your source and how unleliable it is , do I need to make the big words rhyme and use big letters so it can sink in ?

Reactions: BigOrangeD

VN Store

Back