2018 NBA Off-season Thread

Our respective definitions of “shredded” don’t match. He got grief...he got defended. When his first effort resulted in getting beat in 6 by an inferior Mavs squad, he got more for that...deserved. When Ray Allen bailed him out for his first ring, all was forgiven.

Or my memory is just better, see the 06 Heats path to the finals...though the "decision" nonsense made it worse on him that it would have been if he just left.

Or my memory is just better, see the 06 Heats path to the finals...though the "decision" nonsense made it worse on him that it would have been if he just left.
You Wikipedia’d...I went on memory. 😏 He learned from that needless contrived drama. He’s bailed on franchises two times and gets a relative pass especially when compared to Durant.

Good attitude Bad Jerry. You win today’s Huffhines “If it’s not mine it mindless” drawing.

Thanks Warriors fan since 2015, I've always wanted that award. Suck it Huff. Btw me and Huff disagree all the time, never once calmed him mindless. Sensitive, *****, d*ckhead, c***, f*** face, baby daddy, huffpanties sure but never mindless.

You Wikipedia’d...I went on memory. 😏 He learned from that needless contrived drama. He’s bailed on franchises two times and gets a relative pass especially when compared to Durant.

Just way more basketball knowledge than you.

Thanks Warriors fan since 2015, I've always wanted that award. Suck it Huff. Btw me and Huff disagree all the time, never once calmed him mindless. Sensitive, *****, d*ckhead, c***, f*** face, baby daddy, huffpanties sure but never mindless.
Not a Warriors fan. Just admire what they’ve built. And the “mindless if you don’t agree with me” was attributed to his mindset...wiki better.

I just admitted was wrong on the facts of this one and have a multitude of times since I started posting on here. When’s the last time you mea culpa’d anything? Still straining for an example? What a surprise. 😏

You admitted you were wrong about an indisputable fact after it was pointed out to you five times that it was wrong, and then you followed it up with "doesn't change my mind"....what you want? A cookie?

Our respective definitions of “shredded” don’t match. He got grief...he got defended. When his first effort resulted in getting beat in 6 by an inferior Mavs squad, he got more for that...deserved. When Ray Allen bailed him out for his first ring, all was forgiven.

2nd ring, but I'm sure the actual facts won't change your mind

Don't forget Ders

Reactions: BadJerry20
You admitted you were wrong about an indisputable fact after it was pointed out to you five times that it was wrong, and then you followed it up with "doesn't change my mind"....what you want? A cookie?

Maybe you'll get an award since I got yours today.

There’s no way a cookie lays safely unpissed on in your care. And my mistake wasn’t pointed out five times while we were discussing it. I read the first question from Notorious, checked it and mea culpa’d. You blabbed on and on while I was doing that...as is your wont. I was doing other tasks...didn’t know I was on the clock. 😉

VN Store

Back