2018 NBA Off-season Thread

Vols410

Really?

I read an article about the possible ttades that could make a Bron-Ball-George-Kawhi-Randle lineup a thing.
They’d have to release their rights to Randle, and waive Deng to have room for James/George. To make room for Leonard, Deng would have to be shipped to San Antonio, probably along with Kuzma and either Ball/Ingram.

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
How do the Spurs make a trade happen with Boston? I think Leonard for Hayward + something else makes the most sense, but I kinda feel like Brad Stevens would put his foot down on dealing Hayward.

I don't think Tatum gets dealt.

Does the money work if they do Leonard for Brown + Rozier + Morris? I don't think that it does.

What about Kyrie for Kawhi? Would they do that?

n_huffhines

What's it gonna cost?
It’d be Jaylen Brown and the kings pick, then making salaries match
Do you know what they gotta do to make the salaries match? Morris, Brown, Yabusule, Ojeleye, Nader, Theis all combined make $17M. If that's not enough, it means Rozier has to be a part of the deal.

Maybe they sign and trade Smart with the pick + Brown? I could see both sides saying yes to that.

zjcvols

GROWN ASS MAN
Staff member
Do you know what they gotta do to make the salaries match? Morris, Brown, Yabusule, Ojeleye, Nader, Theis all combined make $17M. If that's not enough, it means Rozier has to be a part of the deal.

Maybe they sign and trade Smart with the pick + Brown? I could see both sides saying yes to that.
Smart can’t do a sign and trade with Boston as a RFA.

They could do Brown/Morris/Rozier/Yabusele/Ojeleye. That’s five players but they have their MLE and their 27th pick this year. You make that trade assuming Leonard is healthy.

VN Store

Sponsors