AJ Johnson signs with Denver

It keeps happening because this is our society. I just don’t see this specific case as being the landmark that will turn it all around. Cuz even tho the defendants weren’t GUILTY...they also weren’t INNOCENT. A professional athlete suing a woman for alleging rape doesn’t need the details of the case in the headlines. At best, he shared a girl with his buddy...at worst he becomes the poster child for possible rapists who got away with it.

Actually, they were proven innocent, because in our legal system one is innocent until proven guilty. You don't walk in the door guilty, and they weren't found guilty, therefore...

Still, I get your point and I agree with you. I just feel like this whole thing was a great miscarriage of justice by an overeager SJW-fueled raging prosecution team and it is irritating to me that it keeps happening.

Actually, they were proven innocent, because in our legal system one is innocent until proven guilty. You don't walk in the door guilty, and they weren't found guilty, therefore...

Still, I get your point and I agree with you. I just feel like this whole thing was a great miscarriage of justice by an overeager SJW-fueled raging prosecution team and it is irritating to me that it keeps happening.

I’m not talking legal, of course...even tho it’s semantics. Too many guilty people get off charges and too many are falsely imprisoned to say that total strangers determined them as one or the other. You’re assumed not guilty...innocence is another animal. AJ was doing some nasty **** that brushed up against the line. No one aware of the admitted details would characterize it as an “innocent” sexual encounter...willing or not. I really don’t think he went through 4 years of uncertainty about his freedom and wants to voluntarily enter a courtroom.

Reactions: tatervol
Folks, you may want to pump the brakes. AJ hasn't played for three years. He must get into football shape including recapturing his stamina. Not to mentioning rebuilding his skills, muscle mass, and speed. He needs to live and sleep in the weightroom when not ground-pounding 5 - 10 mile runs. AND, if he has a nickle worth of sense, stay away from women of all types, colors, and species even if they're ultra loose Orion females. If he wants a football career, his daily focus should be focused solely on making himself the player he once was and better than even that.
Thanks Dad.

Reactions: Behr
All the best wishes and hopes for dreams fullfilled to A.J.The future is now yours to own. Volnation is with you.Go get 'em.

You know, it's crazy that they can kneel and protest when the season starts and they know camera's will be looking at them but in the off season not one protest or one word from any of them about all the injustice.

So do they really care about this cause or is it just abother "look at me" moment? Asking for a friend....

They care. They still commit activistism against police brutality which is what the kneeling is all about. You don't hear or see it because mainstream media doesn't report it. Once in a while a high profile guy like Lebron gets a bit of attention for his off-season activism but that's it. Folks in the affected communities know what's being continued but mainstream media ignores it. Further, when you're not directly involved in that community, you can't know what's happening in it. So speculate, judge with ignorance and probably arrogance as well. Basically, form a one-sided view. What's interesting is our Prez and certain factions of the public think it's Ok for people to wave swastika and cross & stars flags under freedom of speech, but players kneeling to protest brutality may not have that same freedom. Hypocrissy is what it is.

Last edited:
Reactions: SJAVol32
Folks, you may want to pump the brakes. AJ hasn't played for three years. He must get into football shape including recapturing his stamina. Not to mentioning rebuilding his skills, muscle mass, and speed. He needs to live and sleep in the weightroom when not ground-pounding 5 - 10 mile runs. AND, if he has a nickle worth of sense, stay away from women of all types, colors, and species even if they're ultra loose Orion females. If he wants a football career, his daily focus should be focused solely on making himself the player he once was and better than even that.
Pump the breaks on what, miss Debbie Downer? I don't see anyone saying starter day 1. Most, like me, are just excited he is getting an opportunity. I mean really man. Who needs in this thread needs to tap the breaks. What a joke of a post.

Another VFL millionaire.

He should write a book about that night.
Will you stop with the “vol millionaire” nonsense. He likely got a relatively small, 5 figure signing bonus and he’s not made the team yet. And if he does make the team this year, he ain’t sniffing a million bucks. About 90% of the guys you’ve labeled as “VFL millionaires” over the last couple years are nowhere near millionaires.

[QUOTE="Iam4utalways, post: 15633455, member: 65784"
He should write a book about that night.[/QUOTE]

He's AJ not OJ

Will you stop with the “vol millionaire” nonsense. He likely got a relatively small, 5 figure signing bonus and he’s not made the team yet. And if he does make the team this year, he ain’t sniffing a million bucks. About 90% of the guys you’ve labeled as “VFL millionaires” over the last couple years are nowhere near millionaires.

Pass

AJ was one of the most entertaining players in a long time. Between the machine gun and the flying kick celebration he was something fun during a dark time in UTFB. Good MLB with a ton of productivity.
I bet Pruitt would love to have that guy.

A shame that the accusations took years to resolve....what happened to the right to a SPEEDY trial. So glad for AJ...I hope he balls out. Then I hope he sues the ***** who accused him falsely to cover her own @$$. GO VOLS!!

Reactions: Smallvol#1

VN Store

Back