Trump says US will institute tariffs on steel and aluminum imports next week

How does 126 jobs turn into thousands? And they have been scaling back production for the last year.
Same crap Harley is doing. Use the tariffs as a convenient excuse for mismanagement or other market segment pressures. Hey then it’s not their fault it’s Trumps. They had it without the tariffs... really.

Same crap Harley is doing. Use the tariffs as a convenient excuse for mismanagement or other market segment pressures. Hey then it’s not their fault it’s Trumps. They had it without the tariffs... really.
Can go either way, honestly. If you're for tariffs, you'll likely claim mismanagement or otherwise blame the company. If you're against tariffs, you'll likely blame the tariffs themselves. It's called confirmation bias. This forum is full of it, lol!

I suspect it's actually a combination of mismanagement and tariffs in some cases, like this one.

Reactions: LouderVol
Can go either way, honestly. If you're for tariffs, you'll likely claim mismanagement or otherwise blame the company. If you're against tariffs, you'll likely blame the tariffs themselves. It's called confirmation bias. This forum is full of it, lol!

I suspect it's actually a combination of mismanagement and tariffs in some cases, like this one.

If a company is not run very well and not efficiently generating profit the current business environment may exert pressures they hadn’t forseen as an issue in the not so recent past. And thus one could say it’s both effects in play, tariffs and poor management (welcome to Harley).

However I’d submit if they were better run then they wouldn’t be exposed. I’m not very inclined to give management a pass at getting suprised. If they sit in the big corner office it’s their damn job to NOT be suprised.

Also yes I keep bringing up HD. You’d think I hate them. Just the opposite I am their exact demographic. If I buy another motorcycle it will be a Harley. Thus... why I follow them.

There are a lot of Patalas (Buddist hell) Angels in China who would like to ride Harleys. They now ride the maximum 250cc Chinese bikes. Doesn't sound very good!

There are a lot of Patalas (Buddist hell) Angels in China who would like to ride Harleys. They now ride the maximum 250cc Chinese bikes. Doesn't sound very good!
neither do Harleys.
d1b.gif

VN Store

Back