Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Personal Driver For 20 Years Was A Chinese Spy

Five years ago and she fired him and you try to resurrect it to reignite linkage to Steele dossier.

Weaksauce

I bet you love playing the Hillary defense.
151rwi.jpg

But check this out. The details just came out yesterday.
DjswPWsX0AArj--.jpg

Former FBI agent and KPIX 5 security analyst Jeff Harp said he was not surprised.

“Think about Diane Feinstein and what she had access to,” said Harp. “One, she had access to the Chinese community here in San Francisco; great amount of political influence. Two, correct me if I’m wrong, Dianne Feinstein still has very close ties to the intelligence committees there in Washington, D.C.”

Harp ran counter espionage for the FBI in the Bay Area. He said in addition to traditional political intel and diplomatic secrets, Bay Area spies are often focused on things like R&D, technology and trade secrets.

“They also have an interest in the economy here. How to get political influence here,” said Harp. “What’s being developed in Silicon Valley that has dual-use technology. All of that is tied to the Bay Area.”

Goofballs, you really do have a bad case of OCD. Obsessive Clinton Disorder. One day at a time, sweetness. You can do it. Pulling for ya.

This one reeks of desperation as well.

Reactions: k-town_king
Goofballs, you really do have a bad case of OCD. Obsessive Clinton Disorder. One day at a time, sweetness. You can do it. Pulling for ya.

This one reeks of desperation as well.

Better than having Orange palms.

The Hillary defense is infamous. Sorry it's not going away. It's clear her loss is still quite painful for you.
You couldn't be further from the truth. Carry on with your delusions though. You seem to have a lot of them.

You couldn't be further from the truth. Carry on with your delusions though. You seem to have a lot of them.

Somebody needs to get laid. LMAO

So much pent up emotion. Speaking of delusions of grandeur, when’s Mueller bringing charges for Trump-Russia collusion? Kind of hard to charge someone for something that’s not illegal.

Reactions: FallCreekVols
So golf's source is The Federalist---
This is the first paragraph of Golf's source: Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s office was infiltrated by a Chinese spy who worked as her driver and attended official functions on her behalf for 20 years, according to new reports from Politico and The San Francisco Chronicle.

Multiple times members of the board have claimed Politico to be fake news, and I assume the godless San Francisco Chronicle would be in the same category?

This is the thing---an informed citizenry should read publications that invest in Reporters--in investigative journalism---this is how these stories come to light whether there is a R or D in front of the officials name. Not just regurgitation and a "spin" to rile up golfballs.

--And I wish Ms. Feinstein would have gone to the house 10 years ago

Yes.....maybe a glaring oversight on their part. But two "liberal" publications conducted the original investigative reporting on this----this story has not been concealed/buried--- And, as you read in The Federalist has been disseminated thoroughly-- the Post also does their own Original reporting maybe they are deferring to their industry peers---news organizations do this all the time. But you did not address my larger point...

VN Store

Back