Sen. Dianne Feinstein’s Personal Driver For 20 Years Was A Chinese Spy

I’ve maintained for a while that China is a much much bigger threat than Russia. Nobody seemed to care about OPMs massive breach, yet libs want to start a war because John Podesta fell for a lame phishing email

I’ve maintained for a while that China is a much much bigger threat than Russia. Nobody seemed to care about OPMs massive breach, yet libs want to start a war because John Podesta fell for a lame phishing email

I had a Civics teacher in high school in the mid-1960's that said China would present a significant threat to the U.S. in the future. In 1965, China wasn't considered very advanced, but they were Communists.

I agree that China is a bigger threat. Denying Thucydides’s trap does not make it less real.

I had a Civics teacher in high school in the mid-1960's that said China would present a significant threat to the U.S. in the future. In 1965, China wasn't considered very advanced, but they were Communists.
A billion communists

You couldn't be further from the truth. Carry on with your delusions though. You seem to have a lot of them.

Dude you show your internal suffering and emotional devastation from the HRC loss almost daily. Your coping mechanism is similiar to the low self esteem bully who actually cant even bully correctly. Lash out at others, in this case Trump, to try and make you feel better about yourself. Sociology 101. Free advice: Take evening walks, maybe find a hobby like making oragami snowflakes, join a sweat lodge spin class, or even a TDSA (Trump Derangement Syndrome Anonymous) support group.

Dude you show your internal suffering and emotional devastation from the HRC loss almost daily. Your coping mechanism is similiar to the low self esteem bully who actually cant even bully correctly. Lash out at others, in this case Trump, to try and make you feel better about yourself. Sociology 101. Free advice: Take evening walks, maybe find a hobby like making oragami snowflakes, join a sweat lodge spin class, or even a TDSA (Trump Derangement Syndrome Anonymous) support group.
similar* I couldn't give 2 chits about Hillary Clinton, you looney dullard. I just think it's funny that 2 years later, rubes like you are still raging over her. As far as me discussing Trump, he's the President, he's fair game. He's making enough gaffes every day to keep every comedian in America fresh. And it's comically funny how you project your inadequate shortcomings onto others. Very Trumpian. Nicely done.

similar* I couldn't give 2 chits about Hillary Clinton, you looney dullard. I just think it's funny that 2 years later, rubes like you are still raging over her. As far as me discussing Trump, he's the President, he's fair game. He's making enough gaffes every day to keep every comedian in America fresh. And it's comically funny how you project your inadequate shortcomings onto others. Very Trumpian. Nicely done.
Like I said get a hobby. Try some hot yoga, soup can stacking, finger painting, anything that might help you get your destructive despondency over Hillary's loss in your past. Just looking out for ya.

Like I said get a hobby. Try some hot yoga, soup can stacking, finger painting, anything that might help you get your destructive despondency over Hillary's loss in your past. Just looking out for ya.
I have hobbies and a rich full life, you dunce. Maybe you should follow your own advice when you have 5 times as many posts as me in half the time. Durr...

I really want to know what job this guy doesn't have. He makes more videos than Taylor Swift.
He's actually a full time YouTuber and Author. He is one smart guy. Looks a little different but makes some very intelligent arguments. Give him a try, you will probably learn a thing or two from him. Not trying to be a smart ass but just saying he has a lot of good stuff.

Can you imagine if Trump's or any Republican's cab driver was a Russian spy? The media would be ballistic in its coverage.

Reactions: ajvol01
I don't believe you

So, if suddenly someone discovered Trump's driver was a Chinese spy for 20 years, I'm not sure we could have heard ourselves think over the screaming from the left.

But when it's Feinstein, a member of some pretty powerful committees, all we get is a "meh, she doesn't have him any longer."

So, if suddenly someone discovered Trump's driver was a Chinese spy for 20 years, I'm not sure we could have heard ourselves think over the screaming from the left.

But when it's Feinstein, a member of some pretty powerful committees, all we get is a "meh, she doesn't have him any longer."
Agree

VN Store

Back