'19 TX WR Jalen Curry

Hopefully our new director of bagsofcash can help us sway him and Pappoe.

giphy.gif

Have been making very positive headway here. More to come. Bogle is not silent...not yet at least.
Interesting for sure, probably willing to take your info over my friends. However, don’t see him going anywhere but UT... at the very least.

We will get them in... Cox was offered a grey shirt but didn’t want to take it so we parted ways... I would say we grey shirt 2 which gets us pretty close to there with 23... we will have room one way or another.
I was told that it was blueshirting because i kept saying grayshirt but either way thats what i think also.

Interesting for sure, probably willing to take your info over my friends. However, don’t see him going anywhere but UT... at the very least.

Love the confidence but setting yourself up for disappointment. Has all the signs of really wanting to go to TN only to end up at Miami on NSD to stay closer to home. Imo it's going to take us really doing something this season to get the hype train rolling to pull from home. All the cards will have to fall such as Florida weekend being off the hook with a big win would be a big step.

Reactions: PA Vol
Love the confidence but setting yourself up for disappointment. Has all the signs of really wanting to go to TN only to end up at Miami on NSD to stay closer to home. Imo it's going to take us really doing something this season to get the hype train rolling to pull from home. All the cards will have to fall such as Florida weekend being off the hook with a big win would be a big step.

Mama wins in the end? I'm afraid you're right.

Who was it a few years back that their parents wouldn't sign the NLI because they didn't want their kid at that particular school?

VN Store

Back