Ant-Man and the Wasp (July 6, 2018)

I liked it.

Pena stole his scenes as usual.

Goggins is money and Evangeline looked great.

Last edited:
It’s a fun movie. I don’t think anybody’s going to be claiming it as the best of the MCU, but it certainly wasn’t bad. I liked Ghost a lot, her motives were much different than I imagined.

Last edited:
Watched this last night liked everything about the movie except the plot lol the mid credit scene was insane

Well I have been so busy that I hadn't made it to see it and my local theater put out there showings for the next week beginning tonight and its already been pulled.

It must not have been performing the way most Marvel films do. I think BP & Infinity War was there close to a month or longer.

They do still have Fallen Kingdom and Incredibles 2 showing however.

Last edited:
Well I have been so busy that I hadn't made it to see it and my local theater put out there showings for the next week beginning tonight and its already been pulled.

It must not have been performing the way most Marvel films do. I think BP & Infinity War was there close to a month or longer.

They do still have Fallen Kingdom and Incredibles 2 showing however.

It’s made 300 million worldwide so far, and won’t be released in the UK until another couple of weeks. So it hasn’t exactly bombed (It had a budget of just over 160 million), but it’s still on pace to be one of the lowest grossing MCU films at the box office.

Well to be fair, Ant-Man is one of the lesser known franchises, plus it had to follow the 2 biggest movies box office-wise of the MCU so far.

It was fun. Only MCU movies my wife enjoys along with GOTG.

Saw it today, really liked it. It was nice to have another good comedic MCU movie, especially after the seriousness of the last 2.

I was pretty surprised how full the theater was for a Saturday matinee; I guess the heat drives people indoors.

Also saw it with a couple that is very late to the MCU party and we're trying to catch them up, and they've also seen some of them really out of order. We're up to Age of Ultron and they've seen some of the ones like the Guardians movies and Doctor Strange and Ant-Mane but they wanted to see this one because they liked the first one even though I told them it references movies they haven't seen yet.

So when they were referencing the events of Civil War, they leaned over and said "What did he do with Captain America" and I just said "Civil War" back. And then after the mid-credits scene they said "WTF just happened?" and I said "Infinity War".

Last edited:

VN Store

Back