Ant-Man and the Wasp (July 6, 2018)

Good movie. Slow start, but the 2nd half was really entertaining.

And for those who didn't know - Evangeline Lilly looks pretty nice 😀

Reactions: 2 people
I remember when I heard they were making an Ant-Man movie in the MCU, I rolled my eyes and thought "Ok, now they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel for movies". And I ended up loving the first one and loved Ant-Man's part in Civil War. So I'm definitely going to see this one.

I remember when I heard they were making an Ant-Man movie in the MCU, I rolled my eyes and thought "Ok, now they are scrapping the bottom of the barrel for movies". And I ended up loving the first one and loved Ant-Man's part in Civil War. So I'm definitely going to see this one.

I wanted Hank Pym Ant-Man, Rudd helps me like Lang version though.

Took my son and a friend last night. Thought it was great. Had a crush on Evangeline since Lost.

Honestly I thought it was pretty meh, and that’s saying a lot because I’m a huge MCU homer.

Would put it around the bottom of the MCU movies somewhere with Thor: Dark World, Dr, Strange, and (yes I know I’m alone on this one) Spider-Man Homecoming.

Honestly I thought it was pretty meh, and that’s saying a lot because I’m a huge MCU homer.

Would put it around the bottom of the MCU movies somewhere with Thor: Dark World, Dr, Strange, and (yes I know I’m alone on this one) Spider-Man Homecoming.

Iron Man 3 is still the worst MCU movie to me because it was such a letdown, and honestly IM2 isn't that good either. I think I actually enjoyed the first 2 Thor movies more than than the last 2 IM movies.

Reactions: 1 person
Iron Man 3 is still the worst MCU movie to me because it was such a letdown, and honestly IM2 isn't that good either. I think I actually enjoyed the first 2 Thor movies more than than the last 2 IM movies.

I forgot about IM3. I agree with that one.

The “twist” with the Mandarin was awful. Ruined the movie for me.

I forgot about IM3. I agree with that one.

The “twist” with the Mandarin was awful. Ruined the movie for me.

I try not to be too hard on it because honestly probably any MCU movie following The Avengers was going to be a bit of a letdown but even considering it, I was still letdown.

Not only the twist but other things like how whoever made the movie had no idea what Tennessee was really like.

Agree. IM3 was bad

I’m so conflicted . I don’t understand how u didn’t like Doctor Strange but we agree Spider-Man Homecoming was Meh

Apparently opinions vary wildly on MCU movies. I guess that's a good thing.

I’m so conflicted . I don’t understand how u didn’t like Doctor Strange but we agree Spider-Man Homecoming was Meh

To be clear, I like ALL of the MCU movies. I just put those near the bottom. The first Captain America is down there too, but surprisingly I loved Incredible Hulk.

VN Store

Back