Recruiting Forum Football Talk LIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
It def works. I used it to replace Hydros the last 6 months with my shoulder. The binders in the pills would make me sick to my stomach and I just didn’t want to take pain pills. So a friend in Colorado told me about CBD oil and just a few drops helps tremendously.

I had stem cell therapy in my shoulder since and no longer use any kind of pain relief, but it helped way better than the Hydros

How long did it take for the CBD oil to start working?

What about Stem cell injection?

Asking for a friend :)

Just kidding. Gonna try the CBD oil myself. Want to be able to give my patients a personal perspective.

Anyone use the capsules? Or just oil drops?

Marriage is for suckers,19 years strong now still not married and perfectly happy.Don't need to buy a fat diamond and sign a paper to show how much you love sumone.

Reactions: 5 people
That's great news. I think there will be growing pains all around this first year, but year two should bring some good things IMO. By year two I think Tennessee and Georgia will be the top two programs in the east.

I promise there's talent there. Coaching was a major issue. Guys admitted to enjoying the beach relaxation culture but hated the results. Year 1 could be a big surprise not trying to gv false hope ijs you can see the difference in many of the kids bodies vs last yr. You can see the big differences in discipline even guys spoke about going to class vs the previous staff. Guys are getting penalized for tardies, so they know absences aren't accepted. If you got to see camps it was very punctual and there was a lot of real talent present. Guys are getting offered that hv offers from the major schools in their state and not just off of Rivals, 247, or Scout ratings. I knew JP would be like this based on previous relationship. Encounters with him at UGA, FSU, and Bama.

Reactions: 13 people
I promise there's talent there. Coaching was a major issue. Guys admitted to enjoying the beach relaxation culture but hated the results. Year 1 could be a big surprise not trying to gv false hope ijs you can see the difference in many of the kids bodies vs last yr. You can see the big differences in discipline even guys spoke about going to class vs the previous staff. Guys are getting penalized for tardies, so they know absences aren't accepted. If you got to see camps it was very punctual and there was a lot of real talent present. Guys are getting offered that hv offers from the major schools in their state and not just off of Rivals, 247, or Scout ratings. I knew JP would be like this based on previous relationship. Encounters with him at UGA, FSU, and Bama.

So XV-Nulla then. Let’s ride.

Reactions: 1 person

Wow that's awesome. Sounds a little goofy, but something about Pruitt and his staff just feels entirely different than at any point under Jones, and obviously Dooley. Even when we started out 5-0 in 2016, it just felt a little fluky. Pruitt is is legitimately a top notch football coach. Hope he's here for 15 years.

Reactions: 3 people

You mean we didn't have 4-8 roster last fall but rather a 4-8 coaching staff? Been saying that awhile now. This talk of 5-7 or 6-6 at best is hilarious. 2018 Vols are that team that's going to "shock" all the talking heads when we win 9+ this fall.

Reactions: 7 people
You mean we didn't have 4-8 roster last fall but rather a 4-8 coaching staff? Been saying that awhile now. This talk of 5-7 or 6-6 at best is hilarious. 2018 Vols are that team that's going to "shock" all the talking heads when we win 9+ this fall.

I think I'd agree if we had a QB

Rivals '20 rankings come out this week...

Monday: Top 10 players

Tuesday: New Rivals100

Wednesday: New Rivals250

Thursday: New offensive position rankings

Friday: New defensive position rankings

Saturday: Team rankings breakdown

Sunday: New state rankings

Reactions: 2 people

I think OL play and injuries will dictate the season.

Rivals '20 rankings come out this week...

Monday: Top 10 players

Tuesday: New Rivals100

Wednesday: New Rivals250

Thursday: New offensive position rankings

Friday: New defensive position rankings

Saturday: Team rankings breakdown

Sunday: New state rankings

(Newt moves to the edge of his seat)

Definitely a 4-8 coaching staff that lost the confidence of the players who eventually quit on them. The talent is not Puitt level but it is workable. The #1 issue of OL on offense has a better coach and players to fix or patch it up are on the hill. Then there's Qb. You have 2 guys capable of coaching qbs with a kot lot of big time experience in Helton and Weinke. The Wrs have the best coach on the hill in a while. Coach YAC Johnson will be an instant star he is very hands on, repetitious, and technical. Rb was coached well and TE was decent.

On defense you biggest issue was Db play and Coach Kelly and T. Fair will be the best on the hill since probably Willie Mack Garza or before and thats not including Coach Warren who didn't have due time to correct all the bad teaching of the coaches before him. When Sutton and company were playong well it was due to Mickey Allen, Dre Lott, and T. Fair working with them after practice. Once 2 of the 3 were gone we saw the results. Lb coaching will improve though it wasn't as horrid as Cb and S. Stripling was an amazing teacher and coach. He was done wrong and guys took a step back in the pass rush and DL. We have 2 of the best in America in Rumph and Rocker.

I say and give all this to say there are major upgrades on the staff. From the weight room to the field. I am holding bk expectations but for once in a long time the KIDS are happy and actually see the works of their labor in their bodies and what the coaches are teaching. We no longer have to mk guys do speed training from here in Nashville and send them different places. Its all inclusive now. We look like we're headed back to big time football. GBO

Reactions: 22 people
Definitely a 4-8 coaching staff that lost the confidence of the players who eventually quit on them. The talent is not Puitt level but it is workable. The #1 issue of OL on offense has a better coach and players to fix or patch it up are on the hill. Then there's Qb. You have 2 guys capable of coaching qbs with a kot lot of big time experience in Helton and Weinke. The Wrs have the best coach on the hill in a while. Coach YAC Johnson will be an instant star he is very hands on, repetitious, and technical. Rb was coached well and TE was decent.

On defense you biggest issue was Db play and Coach Kelly and T. Fair will be the best on the hill since probably Willie Mack Garza or before and thats not including Coach Warren who didn't have due time to correct all the bad teaching of the coaches before him. When Sutton and company were playong well it was due to Mickey Allen, Dre Lott, and T. Fair working with them after practice. Once 2 of the 3 were gone we saw the results. Lb coaching will improve though it wasn't as horrid as Cb and S. Stripling was an amazing teacher and coach. He was done wrong and guys took a step back in the pass rush and DL. We have 2 of the best in America in Rumph and Rocker.

I say and give all this to say there are major upgrades on the staff. From the weight room to the field. I am holding bk expectations but for once in a long time the KIDS are happy and actually see the works of their labor in their bodies and what the coaches are teaching. We no longer have to mk guys do speed training from here in Nashville and send them different places. Its all inclusive now. We look like we're headed back to big time football. GBO

Very nice to hear this! Thanks for your thoughts de1. Hopefully it’s finally an exciting time to be a Vol fan.

After I try to keep my orange glasses off, I legitimately feel like Pruitt will win big here. However I do wonder if he wants to be here for the long haul. If it's evident that he's got this thing headed towards dominance, and Saban retires, they're going after Pruitt. Would be a good problem in a way, but then again, I just don't see how he could turn Alabama down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back