'15 AL OL Brandon Kennedy

By the weekend I’m told. This plus a boom from Beasley will make it another nice week for us.

Of course minus losing Brant

Don't mean to hijack this thread but I haven't kept up. Is it a forgone conclusion that Lawless isn't going to be here?

Have you had any of them make fun of UT fans to your face? In a snotty, I’m elite and you are trash, kind of way?

Yes, I horse laughed at him and suggested he look up the history of both programs then get back to me..

Vandy will never register for me. The past few years are like if I had a broken leg and my little brother actually beat me in 1v1 bball while I was in a cast. Go ahead and celebrate. The cast will be off soon and you won't be able to any more.

Quality.

Reactions: 2 people
Yes, I horse laughed at him and suggested he look up the history of both programs then get back to me..

Not even about the athletic programs. I have a disdain for elitist a-holes that think they’re better than everyone else. That’s my least favorite type person.

Reactions: 5 people
Brandon is not here at this time. He continues to not take calls and continues to not discuss his options/plans publicly.

People close to him still believe that he wants to go to Tennessee. So the waiting game continues.

- Hubbs

Reactions: 3 people
On today's VQ podcast they said they continue to hear that Kennedy wants to be at UT. No time frame for getting things sorted out though.

Heard some talk somewhere that if Lawless makes it in later that Vols would not be able to take Kennedy because of 85 man limit? Any info on that? If that’s already been discussed up in here, sorry.

Reactions: 1 person
Heard some talk somewhere that if Lawless makes it in later that Vols would not be able to take Kennedy because of 85 man limit? Any info on that? If that’s already been discussed up in here, sorry.

I would seriously doubt its down to those 2 for one spot. Another player would get processed if it truly is right at 85

Huh, really? Then maybe the Kennedy situation isn't going to work out. Or someone else is going to transfer out of the program. Because they're right at 85 right now.

I kind have had a bad feeling for awhile. For me it is probably just BVS and for ziti it might just be heartburn, so we are probably still ok.

VN Store

Back