'19 CB S Anthony Harris (UT commit 6/8/18)

Marker912 came all up in here like

giphy.gif

Reactions: 7 people
Sorry “pal” maybe you’ll listen next time.

To note I have also hinted at tomorows committ on his thread. I posted on it a couple of days ago.

You earned it dude! You and AtlantaVol need to get your shoes shined.
giphy.gif

Reactions: 1 person
people on here talked sooooo much trash on this hire when it was first reported.

TBF it was mainly because he was such an unknown...and his hiring capacity was as well (didn’t even know what position.) We see this portly bearded fella in EVERY recruit’s pic poorly attempting the Vols sign before the rest of the staff’s even announced. Looked like Pruitt had roused the janitor out of bed and gave him an airline pass.

speaking off hotdogs. mt Rushmore of hotdogs toppings

1. chilli and cheese
2. ketchup and mustard
3. sauerkraut
4. relish

TBF it was mainly because he was such an unknown...and his hiring capacity was as well (didn’t even know what position.) We see this portly bearded fella in EVERY recruit’s pic poorly attempting the Vols sign before the rest of the staff’s even announced. Looked like Pruitt had roused the janitor out of bed and gave him an airline pass.

'The Janitor'
Sounds like a Jason Statham character.

"Cleaning up on the recruiting trail"
-Movie trailer guy (probably)

Reactions: 1 person
some folks on here don't too take kindly to your no history, prognosticating type on here Bob Mueller, or whatever your name is.

you've got nothing til you've got something.

Eat+Crow.jpg

How do you like your crow? Raw, or medium rare?

Reactions: 5 people
speaking off hotdogs. mt Rushmore of hotdogs toppings

1. chilli and cheese
2. ketchup and mustard
3. sauerkraut
4. relish

I hate to agree with you about anything but this list is aight.

“I've been doing this 14 years. He's easily in the top five of guys I have ever coached, including the guys I have in the NFL. He's an instinctive player. He tracks the ball well in the air. His ability to fit in the run game. He's playing at the safety level 15 yards deep and he's making tackles for loss on outside runs. That's how fast he's coming down hill.

You have to enjoy the way he plays. He plays the game the right way. He's very physical, but he's also very, very intelligent. He will be our quarterback this year. He has an incredible arm. He's every knowledgable of the whole game.

He's just so intelligent. He reminds me a lot of Pharoh Cooper, but he's so physical. He's a flat striker now.

He's long and and lean. His best years are ahead of him. He's gained almost twenty pounds this offseason. He's right at 180 pounds.

He's done a great job getting stronger. We didn't have him in the state title game last year because he broke his collarbone in our second round playoff game. He tried to play through it which tells you how tough he is.”

– Caleb King, Havelock High School head coach (via VQ)

Reactions: 18 people

VN Store

Back