'19 CB S Anthony Harris (UT commit 6/8/18)

Wouldn't be opposed if Weinke gets a QB coaching job somewhere in a couple of years and Montario ends up the RB coach.

Reactions: 1 person
Welcome Aboard the Big Orange Train Anthony!!!!!

Go VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on Becoming a VFL!!!!

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:

Attachments

• Big_Orange_bullet_train.jpg
    Big_Orange_bullet_train.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 753
  • BlueTicHoundPups.gif
    BlueTicHoundPups.gif
    723.6 KB · Views: 797
Reactions: 1 person
speaking off hotdogs. mt Rushmore of hotdogs toppings

1. chilli and cheese
2. ketchup and mustard
3. sauerkraut
4. relish

Not a bad list, but you gots to have some onions with the chili and you could drop the cheese and not break my heart.

" The coaches told me I needed to focus on academics and they were the only school to do that."

That is a huge edge with the parents. No wonder moms love him. Pruitt gets it.

Reactions: 3 people
" The coaches told me I needed to focus on academics and they were the only school to do that."

That is a huge edge with the parents. No wonder moms love him. Pruitt gets it.

Gets it???

Sir, I believe you meant to say, "Pruitt knows what he's doing"

Well this is surprising.. BOOOOOOOM!!

dude.gif

Yes!

This staff is incredible.

Some of us spend way too much time reading and posting about recruiting, and not a single one of us (that I’m aware of) even suggested we were in good with this kid prior to today.

Yet here we are... booming over the current highest rated defender in our class, and second highest commit overall.

I know all HS coaches speak glowingly of their kids, but I can’t help get pumped reading what his coach said about his ability and potential.

Warrior establishing himself already. Flowers on campus now, and this young man in ‘19. Future looks bright for our secondary.

Reactions: 2 people
Boom! Great pick-up. Let’s keep the party going!

36 hours ago even the most diehard recruitnics didn’t even know this kid existed. Wow!

BOOOOOOOM! Welcome to Volnation!! Great pick up ! Pruitt doing some work. :loco: :rock::rock: :dance2::dance2:

36 hours ago even the most diehard recruitnics didn’t even know this kid existed. Wow!

Those taking notes? Just because “we haven’t heard anything about him...” :compute:

Wouldn't be opposed if Weinke gets a QB coaching job somewhere in a couple of years and Montario ends up the RB coach.

I think there’s a succession plan on this staff just like on Saban’s. The analysts on our payroll ain’t sitting for too awful long. Osovet, Sunseri and Hardesty are legit.

VN Store

Back