Venom 2018

I would imagine it would go for an R rating and be pretty violent. No point in keeping it PG-13 since Spider-Man will have nothing to do with it.

I would imagine it would go for an R rating and be pretty violent. No point in keeping it PG-13 since Spider-Man will have nothing to do with it.

The sanatize stuff including stuff that should be rated R instead PG13 has been a problem for Hollywood movies for several years.
So it would not be surprising if they made a PG13 movie.

He is a cannibal how utterly disturbing and utter dreadful, he has murdered persons, and he was responsible for stalking Mary which terrified her. Logical reasons why venom(eddiebrock) in a Spider Man could be Rated R.

Name a better one hoss.

I'll name a few, Lil Joe.
Captain America Winter Soldier
Captain America Civil War
Taken
Every Avenger movie
Hacksaw Ridge

Subject to opinion...behind all of those, in mine.

I'll name a few, Lil Joe.
Captain America Winter Soldier
Captain America Civil War
Taken
Every Avenger movie
Hacksaw Ridge

Subject to opinion...behind all of those, in mine.

Umm yeah because most of those don't even come close.
300 was groundbreaking but the rest? Nope.

Reactions: 1 person
http://nerdist.com/sonys-spider-man-spinoff-movies-tom-holland-marvel-studios-venom/

So apparently they have clarified that Venom and the "Spider-verse" WILL exist in the same universe as the MCU, just that they won't necessarily overlap very much. So I guess it's kind of going to be like the Netflix MCU shows, where it's part of the MCU universe but doesn't really interact very much with it.

In other words Marvel Studios has a heavy hand in Spider-Man but little to nothing to do with the extended Spider-Verse.

That is only slightly better.

In other words Marvel Studios has a heavy hand in Spider-Man but little to nothing to do with the extended Spider-Verse.

That is only slightly better.

Yeah but I guess the optimist could say it might mean they are open to more involvement with each other if SM is as big a hit as they think it will be.

They released the first official trailer today. Wasn't very impressive, but it's just a teaser and the movie doesn't come out until November, so that's not saying much.

Great that this will be eddie brock and not Agent Venom.

I wonder how will he get the symboite since this isn't the MCU, and how was the Carnage syymboite might have to be something new.
Since Carnage is the main Villain I'm guessing this will be Venom the Lethal Protector a antihero.

I really hope that the names Venom and Carnage are used in the freakin movie otherwise don't use the damn characters at all if their character names aren't going to be said.

Have to admit that trailer disappointed me. Really hope Sony doesn't screw this up

Second trailer dropped yesterday, and it's a serious upgrade from the teaser. Their design for and the CGI they used on Venom looks phenomenal.

VN Store

Back