Venom 2018

Am I the only one who can't buy Tom Hardy as a reporter?

Why exactly?

Also if the origin doesn't involve Spider Man I wonder how the hell will they explain the symboite has Spider Man powers.
If they don't give a plausible explanation or any explanation it's awful writing wanting to have a cake and eat it to.

I'm astounded that the Life Foundation has alien symboites because Sony did not long ago release a 2017 science fiction horror movie Life that also involves a dangerous alien lifeform.

I doubt it's related but still surprising to have these traits repeating in a unrelated science fiction action movie.

Why exactly?

Also if the origin doesn't involve Spider Man I wonder how the hell will they explain the symboite has Spider Man powers.
If they don't give a plausible explanation or any explanation it's awful writing wanting to have a cake and eat it to.

I'm astounded that the Life Foundation has alien symboites because Sony did not long ago release a 2017 science fiction horror movie Life that also involves a dangerous alien lifeform.

I doubt it's related but still surprising to have these traits repeating in a unrelated science fiction action movie.

Because he looks and sounds like he could barely type a sentence much less be an investigative reporter.

Saw the trailer again in Anvengers IW. Still didn’t win me over. What is up with Venom’s voice.

Because he looks and sounds like he could barely type a sentence much less be an investigative reporter.

Have you read any articles from Yahoo or local news agencies lately? Most articles have major errors, so that would make him pretty believable.

You would rather it be Topher Grace’s voice? :)

LOL... I don’t remember what his voice sounded like when the mask was on.

As cheesy as it may be the voice of the 90’s cartoon Venom is closer to what I have in my head. Something alien.

Have you read any articles from Yahoo or local news agencies lately? Most articles have major errors, so that would make him pretty believable.

Do the byline pics look like Mad Max or the lead grunter from Taboo?

LOL... I don’t remember what his voice sounded like when the mask was on.

As cheesy as it may be the voice of the 90’s cartoon Venom is closer to what I have in my head. Something alien.

I agree with you Topher is way closer to the comic version.

The animated Spider-Man with Miles Morales looks way better than this.

Enjoyed it. Hardy had fun with it and cashed a check. Lot to work with...especially with the end of credits scene.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa

VN Store

Back