Things that make you feel old...

Yeah, it sucks when you see some cutie in her early 20s then realize that you're old enough to be her dad.

After my divorce friends of mine told me half plus 7 was acceptable as far as age difference. At the time I thought that was awfully generous, but there have been times I wish that 'rule' were relaxed.

Yeah, it sucks when you see some cutie in her early 20s then realize that you're old enough to be her dad.

Ain't a thing wrong with having a younger woman. Mine is a little hottie that is 19 years younger than me. We have been together 6 years and have a beautiful year and half old little girl.

I'm sure I get thought of as the dirty old man, but I ran out of f**** a long time ago. Lol

Edit.. and to keep with the theme of the thread.

To see this beautiful little blue eyed baby girl, and realize how long of a road she has ahead of her. All the happiness, heartache, learning and living she still has to experience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Going to an A's game when they were the home team in KC. To hell with Charlie O. Just one of the reasons I'm a Cardinal fan, instead of a homer.

how I really hate overhead lighting now. In a few years I will be surrounded by lamps.

Ain't a thing wrong with having a younger woman. Mine is a little hottie that is 19 years younger than me. We have been together 6 years and have a beautiful year and half old little girl.

I'm sure I get thought of as the dirty old man, but I ran out of f**** a long time ago. Lol

Edit.. and to keep with the theme of the thread.

To see this beautiful little blue eyed baby girl, and realize how long of a road she has ahead of her. All the happiness, heartache, learning and living she still has to experience.

I salute you!!!

'what's The Last Lap'?

or

i'm going to The Library....and you mean the actual library.

I remember the Lap. "Borrowed" a mug from there, stuffed it into the front of my jeans and swaggered up the Strip.

On Monday, went back in there and paid them for it.

After my divorce friends of mine told me half plus 7 was acceptable as far as age difference. At the time I thought that was awfully generous, but there have been times I wish that 'rule' were relaxed.
I started dating my wife when she was 20 and I was 36. We got married 2 years later at ages 22 and 38. 30 years later, we are still married.

Reactions: 2 people
Mines 33.
I’m 43

I dated a 27 and 28 yr old though.

ItJustDontAddUp.png

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back