Atlanta Braves Thread - Francisco Cabrera edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I am arguing is that the process that you see playing out now started under her. They got drubbed out of the NCAA tournament in the first two of those years by Notre Dame and Baylor, both of whom had perimeter shooting and some ball motion and more or less a modern high school boys' offense; meanwhile our girls still looked like a hockey team playing dump and chase. By the time Pat retired UT had slipped from being an obvious top 2 program down to around top 8 or so; we're six years later into that process (and with several SEC teams in particular having improved dramatically) and we're still playing dump and chase. And the days of us playing 25 bye games a year (including almost every conference game) are over.
And the two years before those exits she won back to back national championships.

It was too early to tie this to Pat. There simply wasn’t enough data to make that determination. I have no doubt Pat would’ve had another title by now had she not succumbed the ravages of such a brutal disease.

Any ways to watch college baseball (Tennessee specifically) without using watchespn? I know UNC used to do a stream.

I am curious when Barnes is gonna actually design an offensive set for an easy bucket.

Uggh, are we gonna play our way out of a top 4 seed? I kinda expected to lose at Bama after winning at Rupp earlier in the week and almost blowing it on Tuesday was a tiny bit concerning but tonight was just fairly ugly. With Auburn losing earlier, did we have a chance to mathematically catch them for first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back