50 Killed 200+ Injured in Vegas Music Festival Shooting

If Muslim terrorists are behind it, why are they hiding their involvement? Doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose?

Exactly. I don't think radical Islam was involved here.

If that was the case, we would know about it by now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I never said radical Islam.

I said the Saudis own the top 2 floors of that hotel.

This was about $$$ and power

I understand what you are trying to do and I know that trying to make a rather subtle distinction between your average street level Jihadi and the Saudi Royals. Although, I'm not sure there is much difference in the two.

I understand what you are trying to do and I know that trying to make a rather subtle distinction between your average street level Jihadi and the Saudi Royals. Although, I'm not sure there is much difference in the two.

I'm saying this incident has more to do with who Alwaleed was aligned with (BHO, HRC) than a suicide bomber jihadist

Reactions: 1 person
Arizona man who sold ammo to Las Vegas shooter is charged - CBS News

An Arizona man who sold ammunition to the gunman in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history was charged Friday with manufacturing armor-piercing bullets, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press. Unfired armor-piercing bullets found inside the Las Vegas hotel room where the attack was launched on Oct. 1 contained the fingerprints of ammunition dealer Douglas Haig of Arizona, according to the complaint filed in federal court in Phoenix.

Arizona man who sold ammo to Las Vegas shooter is charged - CBS News

An Arizona man who sold ammunition to the gunman in the deadliest mass shooting in modern U.S. history was charged Friday with manufacturing armor-piercing bullets, according to court documents obtained by The Associated Press. Unfired armor-piercing bullets found inside the Las Vegas hotel room where the attack was launched on Oct. 1 contained the fingerprints of ammunition dealer Douglas Haig of Arizona, according to the complaint filed in federal court in Phoenix.

Weak sauce right here...

So are you trying to say they have no case or just pointing to a vague fact?

It is a weak charge for precisely the points mentioned. Plus, I have to repeat this. Let's assume he did go out and look to the underground to find armor piercing ammo. Wouldn't he have done the same thing to make his weapons fully automatic instead of getting some lame azz bumpstocks?

Makes zero sense.

It is a weak charge for precisely the points mentioned. Plus, I have to repeat this. Let's assume he did go out and look to the underground to find armor piercing ammo. Wouldn't he have done the same thing to make his weapons fully automatic instead of getting some lame azz bumpstocks?

Makes zero sense.

It also wouldn't make sense that he would off himself. The evidence suggests he was expecting a firefight.

VN Store

Back