'18 TN OL Jerome Carvin (UT signee)

0DeKv.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Huge. If we can get Carvin, the grad transfer, and one of those JUCOs on campus next semester, then our OL prospects look a lot better for 2018. If that happens, then we just need to hear good news about the health of Hall and Niehaus and we might have serviceable OL play next year.

Reactions: 1 person
Wallace Valentin and Copeland too.

Not saying we can't get Copeland, but I doubt it happens this weekend.

Forgot about Valentine. That might actually happen, too. Potential for an absolutely MASSIVE weekend. Might even get better when Penix and Martinez reaffirm their commitments early next week.

Not saying we can't get Copeland, but I doubt it happens this weekend.

Forgot about Valentine. That might actually happen, too. Potential for an absolutely MASSIVE weekend. Might even get better when Penix and Martinez reaffirm their commitments early next week.

You right, Copeland will probably wait. Trey Smith and Richmond are tweeting at Valentin (and vice versa). Getting Valentin in there at guard and allowing Trey to slide out to tackle would be nice. Saw on Tatums twitter he plans on being 300+ throughout spring camp. Wonder if starting Carvin at guard (or keeping him there) would be a good fit for him in college? 6’4 330lb sounds like a guard to me.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back