'18 TN OL Jerome Carvin (UT signee)

SIAP but I just saw this and thought it was great. Love the excitement by both him and Banks. And the crowd reaction there in Memphis is big for us.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/marshallhughes/status/943606162943102976[/twitter]

lol Jerome talks like that old uncle that's seen some **** but still smiles everyday.

Ay, every recruit, Ay come on to Knoxville ya smell me?

Reactions: 2 people
Jerome Carvin, TN OL, 6-4, 330
Player Thread: '18 TN OL Jerome Carvin
247: ★★★★ (.8904), #367 National, #25 OT, #11 TN
Rivals ★★★★ (5.8), #8 TN, #19 OT

ef0caa0e3de49ca8276ff6acfc5bf71f

Reactions: 2 people
Additionally, Alontae Taylor deserves some real credit for Jerome Carvin ultimately picking Tennessee. Taylor played in the Tennessee All Star Game with both he and Jeremy Banks in early December and he worked both Cordova products hard. Carvin played things close to the vest up until Tuesday night when he texted Taylor and Volquest to let us know of his final decision. Some at Cordova were even confused Wednesday morning because his attire was Mississippi State colors and caused some panic leading up to his announcement.

-VQ

Reactions: 7 people
Hope we has some dog n him.. Jones liked having nice guys on the OL...Execpt for Smith.. Who is a straight up baller

[twitter]968142257332326400[/twitter]

Anybody hear or see this?

Yeah I saw it. Nothing earth shattering. He was asked who is the most impressive as far as a physical standpoint and he said Big Greg Emmerson is one of the strongest in the team already and a monster.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back