'18 TN OL Jerome Carvin (UT signee)

Hey guys you're not paying enough attention to Big Gucci's bad news he is repeating.

UNOFFICIAL VISIT TO FLORIDA THIS WEEKEND.

Big Gucci needs to reiterate. Bad news is his specialty. Not gonna let a rekindled recruitment slow him down.

Reactions: 2 people
Hey guys you're not paying enough attention to Big Gucci's bad news he is repeating.

UNOFFICIAL VISIT TO FLORIDA THIS WEEKEND.

Big Gucci needs to reiterate. Bad news is his specialty. Not gonna let a rekindled recruitment slow him down.

Think you’re misinterpreting here buddy. Take a lap. Initially had OV but it still an unofficial.

Last edited:
I think he is ours. Here is my thinking

1. Moorhead is a fish out of water in the dirty south so that cancels out Mississippi State.

2. Florida is a long way from home.

So I really think CJP wins him over. He already loves the school just need CJP to close the deal. Also I am hearing a certain closer that knows more about O-line play than most coaches in the country will set in on the visit and give him his pitch. I like our chances

Is it possible Carvin is underrated? I mean he has drawn lots of attention and maintained it for a very long time. His recruitment reminds me of chasing a 5*.

Devinner is involved and is actually pushing Carvin to Tennessee now. Evidently he really likes Pruitt.

X_35Ug.gif

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back