Fulmer talking to Miles

I see. So, Tee’s dream job is OC at UT. I thought Tee was happy at USC. Have you checked with Tee’s wife on this? ( I believe She’s in the recording industry in LACalifusa). But, Tee could increase his salary at USC by entertaining overtures from UT.

He’ll never transition to HC at USC and the narrative that the Helton brothers run 100% of the offense isn’t getting him the jobs at the Georgia Southerns of the world. Take the raise in Knoxville under an old coach with an end date and build a studio for the wife. She can not sell her noise there just as much as on the West Coast.

Reactions: 2 people
King_Creole_LesMiles.gif

Reactions: 5 people
Miles doesn't motivate me at all.

THINK...If we're willing to offer $7 Million or $8 Million per year then we should be able to hire 1 of the best coaches in the country no matter where they're currently coaching.

Bama spent the big $$$ and now aTm did it too so it's proven that if you want a solid chance to WIN Championships you need to spend the BIG $$$ and hire the best HC and assistants that are also really good recruiters.

We fans need to STOP being talked into settling for 2nd tier coaches.

NOW is the time to spend the big $$$$ and hire the best coaches at every position that are also proven top recruiters.

That's the only way we'll get the top recruits away from Bama, Clemson, ect.

The PR move to hire Fulmer to make us fans shut up and stop reVOLting for getting back to greatness is working fine for the powers that be.

We need to stay vocal and march at Neyland to let Fulmer and Davenport, the BoT and the big boosters know that we're still here and we demand a top coaching staff that can recruit, coach and WIN!

VFL...GBO!!!

THINK...If we're willing to offer $7 Million or $8 Million per year then we should be able to hire 1 of the best coaches in the country no matter where they're currently coaching.

Bama spent the big $$$ and now aTm did it too so it's proven that if you want a solid chance to WIN Championships you need to spend the BIG $$$ and hire the best HC and assistants that are also really good recruiters.

NOW is the time to spend the big $$$$ and hire the best coaches at every position that are also proven top recruiters.

The PR move to hire Fulmer to make us fans shut up and stop reVOLting for getting back to greatness is working fine for the powers that be.

We need to stay vocal and march at Neyland to let Fulmer and Davenport, the BoT and the big boosters know that we're still here and we demand a top coaching staff that can recruit, coach and WIN!

VFL...GBO!!!

What the hell are you rambling about?

Reactions: 4 people

VFL...GBO!!!

we tried that big daddy. they turned us down. we aint getting gruden, or kelly, or fisher, or petrino, or franklin, or dabo, or well i could do this all day.

If the goal is to make Tee HC in waiting and let him learn for a few years before he takes over, it makes a lot of sense. I bet Chief would be DC. I have mixed feelings on that part.

I hope to God not. Chief would be worse than hiring Steele.

Reactions: 1 person
So based on Miles' W-L record alone, I think Miles would be a great choice. (Especially considering that he was in the SEC WEST). What other relevant information should be considered?

2005 11-2
2006 11-2
2007 12-2 BCS Champs
2008 8-5
2009 9-4
2010 11-2
2011 13-1 BCS Title Loss
2012 10-3
2013 10-3
2014 8-5
2015 9-3
2016 Incomplete Year

Reactions: 8 people
So based on Mile's W-L record alone, I think Miles would be a great choice. (Especially considering that he was in the SEC WEST). What other relevant information should be considered?

2005 11-2
2006 11-2
2007 12-2 BCS Champs
2008 8-5
2009 9-4
2010 11-2
2011 13-1 BCS Title Loss
2012 10-3
2013 10-3
2014 8-5
2015 9-3
2016 Incomplete Year

Folks don’t look at that though. They say “well he’s not been coaching for a year” but it was alright that Gruden hasn’t coached for 10. That’s not a slam on Gruden, I wanted to see that happen myself, however I’d be okay with somebody that’s coached more recently than somebody that’s been out of it for 10 years.

Reactions: 10 people
So based on Miles' W-L record alone, I think Miles would be a great choice. (Especially considering that he was in the SEC WEST). What other relevant information should be considered?

2005 11-2
2006 11-2
2007 12-2 BCS Champs
2008 8-5
2009 9-4
2010 11-2
2011 13-1 BCS Title Loss
2012 10-3
2013 10-3
2014 8-5
2015 9-3
2016 Incomplete Year

2005 11-2
2006 11-2
2007 12-2 BCS Champs
2008 8-5
2009 9-4
2010 11-2
2011 13-1 BCS Title Loss
2012 10-3
2013 10-3
2014 8-5
2015 9-3
2016 Incomplete Year

The fact he couldn't find nor develop QBs and refused to modernize his offense. Not to mention he hasn't sniffed a job since getting fired should be red flags.

Reactions: 2 people
The fact he couldn't find nor develop QBs and refused to modernize his offense. Not to mention he hasn't sniffed a job since getting fired should be red flags.

He's been out of football for 1 off season cycle, who's to say he hasn't had offers?

Some of you act like we're going to pick up a guy who hasn't been a head coach in 10 years. I think Miles understands where he went wrong and I think you'll see that corrected

Reactions: 3 people
He's been out of football for 1 off season cycle, who's to say he hasn't had offers?

Some of you act like we're going to pick up a guy who hasn't been a head coach in 10 years. I think Miles understands where he went wrong and I think you'll see that corrected

Rest and reflection can be quite beneficial.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back