Official Jon Gruden Thread XLIV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freak,

Seems the servers are running on fumes... They are really slow for this time of night. Might want to throw more coal in the furnace.

Reactions: 2 people
Yeah. Honestly i believe Currie and haslam did this, knowing he wouldnt leave. To make it look like they were going for a home run and throwing out big money. And now its back to the bargin bin

Reactions: 2 people
You dum dums just need to let this go. It makes our entire fan base look stupid, when in reality, there is a basket-case fringe who actually believe Jon Gruden would coach at UT.

I'll speak on my behalf, if Gundy turns us down Currie is gone! Then I'm pushing in all my Blue chips on Gruden......

IF this truly is the power play that has been presented
AND
Gruden really did come to some agreement in principal (written or verbal) with a significant booster faction
AND
Gruden does want to coach @ UT
AND
as we were led to believe, both Fulmer and Manning were on board
WHY
isn't the booster faction leveraging that with Davenport, DiPietro, et. al.?

It would seem that an arranged conference call with Gruden, his agent, Davenport, DiPietro, et. al. saying that he is interested would blow Currie and Haslam out of the water.

At some point in a contentious negotiation/power play, you force the hand of the other party into acting on their walk way position.

AND you make this publicly known.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 people
Maybe Gruden will be the last coach left standing after we get no one. The longer this goes on the more inept Currie and his official and unofficial boss look. Please someone take control of this train wreck. Now we have to get turned down publicly cause Currie and Haslems great Schiano private deal fiasco. Next they will start throwing coaches against the wall and whomever sticks is the next coach. Time for coup, JUST KIDDING ! I know Vol nation would do it,just look at Sunday.

right now as i see it . it at damage control stage 5 of 5 fire currie , some of our big boosters have to grow a large set of nuts remove haslam from pulling strings , that gonna take time . ill just keep the rest to myself this craps getting out of hand we aint getting a good coach this year

Reactions: 1 person
You dum dums just need to let this go. It makes our entire fan base look stupid, when in reality, there is a basket-case fringe who actually believe Jon Gruden would coach at UT.

How about you take your opinion, shine it up real nice, and shove it straight up your candy a$$! Cause it doesn’t matter what you think!

Reactions: 7 people

There is a reason your likes are less than 1/3 of your posts. Frankly, you suck.

gtfo.

Reactions: 3 people

Every since freak spoke up about giving out GTFO's I stopped, but in honor of Gruden still not officially eliminated..GTFO!

Ok, that was my quota for the day.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back