Oklahoma State's Mike Gundy interviewed by Currie

At this point, Gundy would be a home run. Like I said earlier though he's just wanting T. Boone to pony up another raise though.

Gundy would be a good hire, but it's not happening. He turned us down in 2012 and the situation now is even more toxic.

I would be all in on a Gundy hire......but I seriously doubt that is going to happen. Just Currie using up his Big12 ties.

Mr. Big 12 done nothing.

Puke.

Kiffin you imbecilic athletic director.

I want you to stop and think about what you just said. Gundy hasn't won a Big 12 title it's true, but he does still have a job, why? He's consistent. Kiffin on the other hand? He got fired on a road trip and they didn't even let him back on the team plane. Gundy>>>>>Kiffin

Reactions: 2 people
So we picked schiano over Gundy 😂😂😂😂 I just assumed we talked to every other coach with a heartbeat and they said no

Reactions: 2 people
I want you to stop and think about what you just said. Gundy hasn't won a Big 12 title it's true, but he does still have a job, why? He's consistent. Kiffin on the other hand? He got fired on a road trip and they didn't even let him back on the team plane. Gundy>>>>>Kiffin

Yes I don't want a coach that has proven without a shadow of a doubt that he can never be better than his rivals.

No f***ing thanks.

Currie probably didn't know that.

Currie: "So what would it take to bring you to Kansas Sta---oops, I mean Tennessee?"

Gundy: "A lot. Just signed a new deal this season."

Currie: "Oh. My bad, my internet isn't working."

Gundy: "Your athletic program isn't working."

Currie: "Hey, I almost hired Greg Schiano. He coached in the NFL you know."

Gundy: "..................."

Reactions: 4 people
Are people seriously poo pooing Gundy? Are you friggin serious? 113-53 career record at a top school in a tough conference. Been to a BCS bowl twice in the last 6 years and consistently has OSU ranked in the top 25.

Would be damn lucky if he took us up on the offer.

Reactions: 14 people
Yes I don't want a coach that has proven without a shadow of a doubt that he can never be better than his rivals.

No f***ing thanks.

So you want a guy who's also never beaten his rivals as a head coach AND was unceremoniously fired from a head coaching job? Ok.

Are people seriously poo pooing Gundy? Are you friggin serious? 113-53 career record at a top school in a tough conference. Been to a BCS bowl twice in the last 6 years and consistently has OSU ranked in the top 25.

Would be damn lucky if he took us up on the offer.

Nobody is poopooing Gundy. We are poopooing our AD for offering Schiano before Gundy.

Reactions: 1 person
Per Hyams.

Ughhhhhhhh

Such a damn stupid waste of time. Just fire Curries and Davenport’s sorry arses already. These people can’t really be this utterly incompetent can they? There’s ZERO chance that Gundy is ever coming here. Hell, let’s just go try to get Gruden again while we’re at it.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back