Oklahoma State's Mike Gundy interviewed by Currie

This gives me hope. Tennessee is going to have a lot of talent its got more than normal and how Gundy was able to coach up the talent he has got and good assistants that will work for him just think about all the 4 and 5 star talent he can coach up he can do better with our resources period

There are some good coaches out there. It burns that Gundy trolled us again, but we already have a bad reputation. Go after the next guy, if he turns us away, go to the next. Please don’t settle for Tee Martin or Lane Kiffin because it’s the only coaches that will have us.

This gives me hope. Tennessee is going to have a lot of talent its got more than normal and how Gundy was able to coach up the talent he has got and good assistants that will work for him just think about all the 4 and 5 star talent he can coach up he can do better with our resources period:)

There are some good coaches out there. It burns that Gundy trolled us again, but we already have a bad reputation. Go after the next guy, if he turns us away, go to the next. Please don’t settle for Tee Martin or Lane Kiffin because it’s the only coaches that will have us.

The only trolling going on is our administration.

No way was Gundy leaving OSU for 6 mil a year.

Looks like some don't realize Gundy just said 'he's a cowboy for life'. In other words he turned us down. Isn't that nice.

We lowballed him.

Salvaging some pride in this horrific situation wasn't worth an extra 2 or 3 mill to the powers that be. To be fair...he probably wasn't coming for anything less than a ridiculous amount. A "I wanted to stay at Oklahoma St. but I had to think about my family and it was too much money to turn down" type of amount.

Reactions: 1 person
Does Currie even have any idea how bad he's getting played? I doubt it.

Gundy is not leaving Stillwater, I swear Hamilton had more sense than this clown!

Reactions: 1 person
Does Currie even have any idea how bad he's getting played? I doubt it.

Gundy is not leaving Stillwater, I swear Hamilton had more sense than this clown!

This is true. Between the three stooges of Hamilton, Hart, and Currie, Hamilton has proven to be Moe.

Currie is a lot smarter than most give him credit for. It will all come out this weekend.

No. He's not.

He ran off Fulmer, pissed off Bill Snyder, screwed up the K-State basketball program, kept Butch Jones way too long, went after a coach Sunday that caused his own direct reports to revolt, and still isn't finished leading the biggest cluster f of a coaching search of all time.

He's exactly as smart as most give him credit for - smart enough to kiss rear ends of people like Jimmy Haslam.

Reactions: 2 people
It is clear that Gundy's mane is the source of his football powers. The sad truth is that it is like a delicate flower which cannot survive outside of the nurturing environment in Stillwater.

VN Store

Back