Beverly Davenport Speaks...

VEKZY

Twitter

“I deeply regret the events of yesterday for everyone involved. The university remains steadfast in its commitment to excellence, and I look forward to John Currie continuing the search...”

Mods feel free to merge with my Currie thread and update title to include this update.

Reactions: 6 people
she needs to be out the door aswell.

that second part of her statement proves how clueless she really is.

Reactions: 41 people
If there is a war brewing, it is going to be big, expensive, and explosive. Sheesh.

... too soon?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Suggesting Currie should continue the search is grounds for termination.

And she certainly is culpable in additional shenanigans in this national farce.

Get a search firm on retainer and sweep them all into the GT trash can.

Reactions: 2 people
I’m shocked they’re still employed.

It takes more than a morning to fire someone at that level. You barely have enough time to review their contract with the lawyers if you are the Board of Trustees, and they might be the problem anyway.

She won't get fired, her post is primarily for academics of the campus. This isn't a scandal that can get her. It will all be on Currie.

Reactions: 1 person
Twitter

“I deeply regret the events of yesterday for everyone involved. The university remains steadfast in its commitment to excellence, and I look forward to John Currie continuing the search...”

Mods feel free to merge with my Currie thread and update title to include this update.

200.webp

Reactions: 2 people
Only Peyton or Phillip are allowed to talk football anymore on the hill. Rest of you jackasses are grounded.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back