Official Jon Gruden thread XL

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the hiccups once for 36 hours. Dr.said I could have had a heart attack. He gave me some good drugs, muscle relaxer, it took 2 shots before I didn't care where I was but it stopped the hiccups. You have to relax your diaphram.

Welp 0-8 it is. No chance we beat Vandy with dissention in the ranks like this. These coaches are the worst I've ever seen.

And that will be a total shame, especially since OState is the only non 8 loss team left, FCBJ is leaving a lot of trash in his wake, good riddance FCBJ

Yea and it sucked. I apologize for including you in that stupid chit. Im just not sure how I feel about any of this crap tonight.

Bubba said keep an eye on VN tonight. Somebody brought that up and said he didn't know what he was talking about, ain't nothing happing. WTF?

Wondering myself

Real account is in the middle.
b56362d5452a344bcc2b192c69d9a047.jpg

Thanks....I edited my post...I'm better than that 😞

Yea and it sucked. I apologize for including you in that stupid chit. Im just not sure how I feel about any of this crap tonight.

Bubba said keep an eye on VN tonight. Somebody brought that up and said he didn't know what he was talking about, ain't nothing happing. WTF?

I'm going to need you to calm down Behr lol :) Things gonna be OK and Butch Jones is well far away from this program and can't hurt it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back